RAY +JO FOR DARKO +BEASLEY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

RAY +JO FOR DARKO +BEASLEY?

i think this one is very doable. darko is still 7'1, is a good shotblocker and defender with shaky offense. but we are getting killed on the boards. i like steimsma but darko has more experience at suuckingg! yes, its a skill. he's not playing much right now in minny due to their running and gunning style. we  do not need that. he will fall right in with our plodding half-court and methodical style.  beasley's ability to play both forward spots will be an upgrade as well. frankly i would prefer to see pietrus starting at the 2 then ray right now for he's a bigger and better defender with a slightly less efficient 3-point shot. jo represents a pretty nice sized expiring contract for minny. they really do not need his minutes, may just buy him out. ray is what they need. vet leadership with a great shot. ridenour can then be their tweener backup and play more with barea. this is a classic win-win!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: RAY +JO FOR DARKO +BEASLEY?

In Response to RAY +JO FOR DARKO +BEASLEY?:
    [QUOTE]i think this one is very doable. darko is still 7'1, is a good shotblocker and defender with shaky offense.but we are getting killed on the boards. i like steimsma but darko has more experience at suuckingg! yes, its a skill. he's not playing much right now in minny due to their running and gunning style. we  do not need that. he will fall right in with our plodding half-court and methodical style.  bealey's ability to play both forward spots will be an upgrade as well. frankly i would prefer to see him at the 2 then ray right now for he's a bigger and better defender with a slightly less efficient 3-point shot.
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

I've always liked Darko as a backup or potential starter. He's not much older than Rondo and perhaps should be allotted the same learning curve as him... However, Beasley needs to add a t to his name(and his game) before he intrigues me. I would still take him tho...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

I have been for this deal for months. If the C's gave Minny Ray and a Pick, they could likely have anybody on their roster outside of Love, Pekovic, Rubio, or Williams. If Ray and a pick are included, the C's should get Beasley, Milicic, Randolph, Johnson, and maybe Ridnour. Minny is desperate to get either a SG cause they are getting nothing out of that position.

Having said that, I think Beasley and Milicic could be had for JO, filler, and a first. T'Wolves dont want Milicic or Beasley anymore. If they can move his 4.5mil salary they will be further away from the cap and be able to make more deals going forward

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

If we make that trade...you want to start Bradley at PG and Dooling/Moore as backup?  You will need to either make another trade for a PG, or write off this year entirely, at which point you may as well blow up the team and do it from scratch.  And you want Beasley at 235 at PF? or do you plan on playing him at SF when we have Green next year ? 

No. I don't go after Beasley. I keep Green as Pierce replacement and find a more formidable PF to replace Garnett as lower priority.  I go after 1). a center and/or 2). a SG (Petrius sucks) and/or 3). a PG if I trade anyone, including Rondo in that order. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: RAY +JO FOR DARKO +BEASLEY?:
    [QUOTE]If we make that trade...you want to start Bradley at PG and Dooling/Moore as backup?  You will need to either make another trade for a PG, or write off this year entirely, at which point you may as well blow up the team and do it from scratch.  And you want Beasley at 235 at PF? or do you plan on playing him at SF when we have Green next year ?  No. I don't go after Beasley. I keep Green as Pierce replacement and find a more formidable PF to replace Garnett as lower priority.  I go after 1). a center and/or 2). a SG (Petrius sucks) and/or 3). a PG if I trade anyone, including Rondo in that order. 
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]where was rondo mentioned in this trade scenario? no way is ainge giving anyone a first for anyone this year! not for kamen, beasley, darko or anyone else.. not happening! jo, ray, dooling, jj or moore, thats it.. rondo, kg, bass and pp are going NOWHERE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I would never do this trade. Darko averages like 4 points 3 rebounds a game and Beasley is a head case who can't rebound and has gotten worse every year. I'd rather keep ray. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Opps. You're right. I retract my last post. But I still don't want Beasley, unless for a draft pick, which btw, I think you too highly regard. Look at the history of first round picks after #10. Hit and mostly miss. I take a contributing proven young NBA player over a #17 or 20ish pick in a hearbeat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]If we make that trade...you want to start Bradley at PG and Dooling/Moore as backup?  You will need to either make another trade for a PG, or write off this year entirely, at which point you may as well blow up the team and do it from scratch.  And you want Beasley at 235 at PF? or do you plan on playing him at SF when we have Green next year ?  No. I don't go after Beasley. I keep Green as Pierce replacement and find a more formidable PF to replace Garnett as lower priority.  I go after 1). a center and/or 2). a SG (Petrius sucks) and/or 3). a PG if I trade anyone, including Rondo in that order. 
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

I rarely agree with posters with the letter u in their screennames.This is the exception that proves the rule.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Opps. You're right. I retract my last post. But I still don't want Beasley, unless for a draft pick, which btw, I think you too highly regard. Look at the history of first round picks after #10. Hit and mostly miss. I take a contributing proven young NBA player over a #17 or 20ish pick in a hearbeat.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

Dang.Iagreed with you ,and you retracted.Ray is more valuable to the Cs than Darko and Beasley combined.Darko stinks and Beasley is mediocre.Celts struggle to score as it is.Give up Ray, and you better find another  shooter who can stretch the floor somewhere.

Sections
Shortcuts