RAY the leader:"Lance is a buffoon, we dont have time for such buffoonery!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

RAY the leader:"Lance is a buffoon, we dont have time for such buffoonery!"

well said, well put.. have a  feelin game 6 will b the big kiss goodnight for that jabro and the rest of da jaBracers! bron should go for 41 as da ray rains down 5 threes and birdman limits hibby to another ZERO stat night!

"Bringing strong vodka to the Boston Sports Kool-aid Party (esp Big4)"

..and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

@commyCon (on Twitter)!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: RAY the leader:

Lances buffoonery and ear blowing somehow resulted in Lebron putting up 7 in game 5... maybe Ray is concerned Lebron cant handle it... what if thats true?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Didn't Rondo try similar buffoonery on LeQueen last time the Cs met the Heat in ECF?

At the time, I'm sure RA was equally upset over such clownishness.... but maybe didn't think to say so. 

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

now thats how u put a jabro inhis place or corner.. that was an epic big down, u only jerk the big snake so many times before it explodes all over you! you only tuck on superman's cape so many times.. u dig dawgs?

"Bringing strong vodka to the Boston Sports Kool-aid Party (esp Big4)"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow the Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

looks like someone on this board has a major ladycrush on Ray Allen. Commie sweetie I hope your husband doesn't know about the 45 posts about Allen over the last month. Honestly, who cares about Ray the ring chaser? When I watch the Heat I'm not paying attention to a 5th option on offense. Honey take it easy, we know your crush on Allen. It will be interesting though to see if Allen follows Lebron to his next team. I'll give Allen credit on this, at least he wants to play with the best player in the world. Somehow I think if Allen played for an average team he would be a lot worse and he would have a lot of trouble getting his shot off.