Ray's Mom and Spike

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Ray's Mom and Spike

Anybody else enjoy watching Flo sit with Spike? lol --- Spike with his silly towel wrap hat thing, and Flo just as cute and elegant as can be, about to come out on the floor and put a whooping on Jeffries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Ray's Mom and Spike

That was a little surprising, but spike took it well.  I'm sure ray momma could do worse, at least financially, than hooking up with spike.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

She was so close to the other person...you could see the space in between them...They laughed it up after the game, but you could tell she didnt want to be that close to him.  Maybe he smells...lol

Spike is good for N.Y. - you need someone to talk smack to when you are beating the Knicks...Pierce is the new Reggie Miller!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

You gotta go with the Flo.

Spike was out of his league last night, and it was obvious that he knew it.

I was just waiting for Flo to turn to Spike after the steal and Ray's dunk put the game out of reach, and give one of her patented, "That's what I'm talking' bout, Spike!"

Priceless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

They probably knew each other since Ray WAS in Spike's movie. I'm sure Flo spent some time with Jesus Shuttlesworth on set. Reguardless of what people think of Spike, the fan, Spike the director has a pretty impressive resume'.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Seriously, I saw part of an old movie from the early 80's.  It was a retelling of the Villiage People story.  I'm pretty sure Spike played the cop.  Sure looked like a young version of him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BPMBPM. Show BPMBPM's posts

Do ya think they were on a date? That would be weird for Ray if they got married...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Get Real.  Spike is a family friend since they did the movie.  Ray and Spike are actually pretty good friends and I'm sure Ray said to Spike:   Get my Mom into the front row with you, buddy.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Ray's Mom and Spike:
    They probably knew each other since Ray WAS in Spike's movie. I'm sure Flo spent some time with Jesus Shuttlesworth on set. Reguardless of what people think of Spike, the fan, Spike the director has a pretty impressive resume'.
    Posted by MoneyShooter

I had forgotten about the movie that Ray was in.  I never saw it, but should try to rent it someday.  If I remember correctly,  Ray plays a top high school basketball player and Denzel Washington is his father in the movie. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Spike was prety tame last night out of respect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flo was tested last night watching Ray get that elbow.  I was glad to see Ray come back and be part of the comeback.  I will bet Flo could beat Spike in a game of one on one right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Off topic a bit but is Rays mother and father divorced? I only ask because she is such an avid supporter and visible at the games yet I don't ever remember seeing his dad. It really is cool seeing how devoted she is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I knew someone was gonna start a thread about this  LOL

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Off topic a bit but is Rays mother and father divorced? I only ask because she is such an avid supporter and visible at the games yet I don't ever remember seeing his dad. It really is cool seeing how devoted she is.
    Posted by Gravelten4

Yes, as I recall Papa Allen had some serious legal issues and is not a part of that family

but yeah, Ray's mom was def in that seat from the 'He got Game' connection, it and is really cool to see it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Spike's married....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Spike Lee looked like Russell from Fat Albert's gang with that hat on. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Ray's Mom and Spike:
    and Flo just as cute and elegant as can be, l

Are you blind?  Or do you normally aim very low?   At first, I thought it was Ray's dad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Perhaps cute and elegant were the wrong choice of words, but sitting next to Lee, she looked ok.  If you didn't know who Spike Lee was, you might be asking how did that smelly, dirty homeless man get a seat right next to Flo Allen?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Perhaps cute and elegant were the wrong choice of words, but sitting next to Lee, she looked ok.  If you didn't know who Spike Lee was, you might be asking how did that smelly, dirty homeless man get a seat right next to Flo Allen?
    Posted by jhol

Okay, Spike did look like the Salvation Army Santa outside of Macy's.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

"He got Game" is def. a must watch.  Very good film with more classic lines from Denzel..  Ray Ray's acitng is not the best...but Rosario Dawson plays his scandalous g/f, and even has a nude appearance that was ok'd by Spike even though she was 17 at the time of the filming!  I didnt know that when I was watching...i found out after :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Flo Allen is 55. Check out her workout routine at this link... http://www.nba.com/nbafit/Flo_on_the_go_ExerciseDiary.html
    Posted by Kirk6

Flo is 55 and looking great. She's a beautiful and classy looking lady. Now that I'm turning 50 this summer, I'm becoming attracted to women in their 50's. I would have never turned my head to look at a woman in their 50's when I was in my 20's and 30's, but I do now. Isn't it funny how things change as we age.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It's easy to roll out of bed in your 20's and look good.  Women of her age that are in shape really need to work at it.  Even though I'm only in my 30's, I have always appreciated the beauty of an older woman.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diane39. Show diane39's posts

I think he was crying at the end...poor Spike:(

Sections
Shortcuts