Real Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Re: Real Game Thread

Is there any way to synchronize the radio feed with the tv feed. I can't stand the TNT announcers especially Kevin Harlan. I swear Harlan is getting ready to give Wade some head after the game. It is so bad for me that I am watching the game listening to the WEEI feed. Harlan sucks!!!!!!!!BTW why isn't Kristic palying more, he came up with some good hoops and now Doc hasn't played him anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Real Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]That was the worst double-team/trap I've ever seen... go figure, it was Big Baby. The guy clearly isn't getting it done, plain and simple. Give me Krstic and Green out there instead of Baby and Green.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't know about that.  I like the way Green and BBD are playing....Krstic as well.  I think they are all playing well and providing energy.  BBD took a charge, grabbed a couple of rebounds, went hard to the hole and drew the foul.  What is it you want from him?   This is his best game in his limited minutes.

We are doing very well except for Wade's heroics but we knew either he or Lebron would have a great game.  We are in their building and doing well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]WWest needs to be playing Wade... whats Doc thinking?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I do not know what Doc is thinking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We do look tired.  Interesting to see how we hold up in the second half.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]Is there any way to synchronize the radio feed with the tv feed. I can't stand the TNT announcers especially Kevin Harlan. I swear Harlan is getting ready to give Wade some head after the game. It is so bad for me that I am watching the game listening to the WEEI feed. Harlan sucks!!!!!!!!BTW why isn't Kristic palying more, he came up with some good hoops and now Doc hasn't played him anymore.
    Posted by paesan59[/QUOTE]

No kidding... I was thinking the same thing about Harlan and his little man-crush.  Agreed about Krstic too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tsabs3. Show tsabs3's posts

Am I the only one who thinks 23 free throws by the Heat in the first half is  crazy. Refs quick to blow the whistle.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

First half observation: the bench play of Krstic, Davis, West, and Green plus Ray gave the C's a much needed lift when Pierce went out with his second foul.  The bench's defense shined during that stretch and they built on their lead.  But when Doc brought the starters back in, they seemed to bog down (except for Ray).  I don't see how we can win this one unless Doc trusts the subs with significant minutes.  See if Wafer can do something about Wade. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

[QUOTE]Am I the only one who thinks 23 free throws by the Heat in the first half is  crazy. Refs quick to blow the whistle.
    Posted by tsabs3[/QUOTE]

Wow,I did not even realize that they had 23 free throws. maybe the refs are listening to the idiot Harlan. That missed call with Bosh's foot on the line was big. I saw that in real time when it happened. What are these idiot refs looking at.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Man. I'm stuck at work and I can only see the boston.com com live updates. I'm dying inside... Seems like were being sloppy again from what I can catch while working.. :(  KG diappear in the 2nd quarter?
    Posted by eatinglue[/QUOTE]

Go here you'll be able to see the game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]First half observation: the bench play of Krstic, Davis, West, and Green plus Ray gave the C's a much needed lift when Pierce went out with his second foul.  The bench's defense shined during that stretch and they built on their lead.  But when Doc brought the starters back in, they seemed to bog down (except for Ray).  I don't see how we can win this one unless Doc trusts the subs with significant minutes.  See if Wafer can do something about Wade. 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

wafer has never been a good defensive player.  I want to see West continue to be the man on him and if the Heat have to depend on Wade's heroics, we're doing our job.  keep making it tough on him and freeze out others.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

KG and Ray are the only players playing with some urgency.  I don't care if Pierce has 3 fouls, this is AN ELIMINATION GAME.  Go out there and go get it.  When he went to the hoop for the "and one", I thought that would be the start for him.

The bad thing about Pierce is that he's making "stupid" fouls.  If you have 3 fouls, you can still be aggressive.  You can see Wade "attacking" when he gets the ball.  Nobody but KG is playing like that and we have mismatches all over the court.  We got Baby being guarded by James Jones.

This is going to be the most critical 3rd quarter of the season.  We cannot give them 30 points in this quarter.  You KNOW Lebron is going to step it up.  We have to be ready to counter.  Calling Paul Pierce.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

this will come down to the last minute. ray will keep it going. paul is the one guy i dont worry about, he will find a way and end up with 20+. rondo should go off to start the 3rd. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

these refs are horrible, 23 free throws for the heat in the first half. what a joke. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]That was the worst double-team/trap I've ever seen... go figure, it was Big Baby. The guy clearly isn't getting it done, plain and simple. Give me Krstic and Green out there instead of Baby and Green.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of krystic because he is playing hard, but the double team would have been worse with him, he is slower than baby and it was D wayde. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

everyone down on pp, how many points does bron have?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Paul Pierce

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

there we go, want to c paul go mano a mano against james

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Im still curious as to why Rondo is playing so many m inutes with only one arm. Is Doc not seeing what we are? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

nooooo not his fourth!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

There go Dave Stern's refs again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Am I the only one who thinks 23 free throws by the Heat in the first half is  crazy. Refs quick to blow the whistle.
    Posted by tsabs3[/QUOTE]thats what the heat do, esp wade and bron. they r one and 2 in the league. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

OK Hooooowwww is that a foul on Pierce?  He and Bosh both went up for it.  And there we go.  A 3 pointer for the Heat.  Thank you Zebras!!!!

Oh, and I love the way Ray fired back with one of his own. That's the way we gotta do it!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

One BS shot after another for Wade... geez

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

TAKE RONDO OUT. he sat faking 2 shots and no one even came to him!! either take the shot and become a threat or sit downnnn

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]KG and Ray are the only players playing with some urgency.  I don't care if Pierce has 3 fouls, this is AN ELIMINATION GAME.  Go out there and go get it.  When he went to the hoop for the "and one", I thought that would be the start for him. The bad thing about Pierce is that he's making "stupid" fouls.  If you have 3 fouls, you can still be aggressive.  You can see Wade "attacking" when he gets the ball.  Nobody but KG is playing like that and we have mismatches all over the court.  We got Baby being guarded by James Jones. This is going to be the most critical 3rd quarter of the season.  We cannot give them 30 points in this quarter.  You KNOW Lebron is going to step it up.  We have to be ready to counter.  Calling Paul Pierce.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

We're hanging in there, Petey.  Whenever Pierce plays Lebron, he's concentrating on D.  He's doing pretty well, I'd say.

Sections
Shortcuts