Real Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Real Game Thread

He went strait up that was no foul

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APS_March. Show APS_March's posts

Come on. The refs are handing the game to Heat! I asm sick and tired of this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Cover Jones...come on...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

Dang we lucky Wade missing Free Throws If Kg could just hit his

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Who said it earlier.....the Refs clearly have their orders tonight!!!  That foul on Krstic was the biggest travesty I've seen in an NBA playoff game.  Truly ridiculous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan87. Show BostonFan87's posts

and they are back in with one shot...cmon c's close this out...its really a 1v2 celtics vs heat and the zebras

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Wade pushing West all over the place and then a ticky tack foul on krsytic.  at least he is missing some free throws.  Need to go up by at least 10 in the last 2 minutes to win and beat the refs.  Miami with at least 10 more free throws

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

I challenge anyone with an unbiased opinion to say that the refs are not trying to give this game to the Heat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I cant see us winning... refs just wont allow it..  All the HEat need to do is drive and throw it at the basket...foul

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

He can't hold his hands straight up? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

That is not a foul on Krstic!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: Real Game Thread:
    Who said it earlier.....the Refs clearly have their orders tonight!!!  That foul on Krstic was the biggest travesty I've seen in an NBA playoff game.  Truly ridiculous.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Can't agree more!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

damn. jones.

at this point, 1 more turn over and we are done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray... sad

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

This is going to be close...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan87. Show BostonFan87's posts

refs keep the heat close enough til the end and now the heat take over, nba refs are a joke

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Forget it guys. No foul on Pierce. Can't win playing 8 on 5. Stern is going to get what he wants. Heat against Bulls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

We still got this

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Ray needs to make those open shots! and i know everyone's saying it...but these refs are killing us. that foul on kristc?! really?? basics of basketball. He was straight up. glad to see west and kristc out there

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Celtics are winning this game, but the refs won't allow it.  Bosh is an ugly punk

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

C's cannot beat the Heat AND the Refs.  This is game 7 all over again!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The outcome is predetermined...  I hope if the C's lose they break up the team... cause im sick of the NBA and its BS ...  and sick of watching this BS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan87. Show BostonFan87's posts

well this is it, now or never...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

The only way we're going to get calls is to be aggressive to the rim.  We shoot jump shots while they attack the rim for dunks.  Delonte is the only player who is attacking the rim hard.  Pierce and KG attack the rim and, when they get there, they try to lay it in.

How many times must I say it?  This is an elimination game.  When you go to the hoop, dunk the basketball.  No way was Bosh or Lebron going to stop Delonte going to the basket.  We need stops and we need to execute.

We're falling apart.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They went back to shooting jumpers....Doc went back to the old line up and they went back to shooting jumpers!!!!  SAD!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts