Real Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan87. Show BostonFan87's posts

Re: Real Game Thread

& oh yeah GO BRUINS!! nhl= a sport not RUINED by refs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

wwhhatttttttt...I REALIZE THE GAME IS OVER, but i just watched Wests "charge" and THAT IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUSSSSS. a charge on that?!?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Game didnt get away.. how much of the refereeing cant the Celtics withstand?

Its gotta crush them mentally to know what was going on out there..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

congrats to the heat! to be the man they beat the MAN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

GREAT SEASON CELTICS.  I LOVE YOU.  SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

People, seriously....we all know by now how there are good calls and bad calls. The fact is, the Celtics did NOT score enough points to win game 1, 2 or 5!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Real Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Paul - same mistake as last game.....give lebron time to stand there and measure a three so he can shoot it.   That's right after he and jeff commit the critical turnover. Oh well.  They fought to the end but I think the refs just broke their backs and took momentum when we were up 7 and they got fouls while we didn't.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

This all started when KG missed those two foul shots and decided to shoot from 13 feet out instead of the paint.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

We had a working line up....why did Doc change it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Look at Lebron & Wade acting like animals
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Classless idiots. It's obvious that these guys have never been in this situation and they will continue to fail until they learn to act in a reasonable manner. They haven't won anything - nothing at all. Sh!t, they aren't even in the finals yet. 

And the fact that they got there with the Refs doing 99% of the work. 

Of course it's easy to be classy and say "good" things when things go well. That "retarde_d" statement sure is easy to apologize about after winning - same goes for giving credit to the Celtics. 

Let's see you act in a classy manner after losing you meathead.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Good thing about Boston sports, we now have the Bruins to look foward to. It never ends.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Real Game Thread : Agreed.  Totally agreed.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

In European soccer they do it like that for a while. If a ref screws up they hold him back for some time or he gets to wistle in a lower division. But the NBA is too much controlled by the commissionair who won't allow it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

A damn shame. The C's DID figure out how to defend the Heat. But they could not muster the energy to finish them off at the end. I love my C's though! They went out like soldiers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Addicted818. Show Addicted818's posts

why did Doc changed the line-up that gave us the lead early on the 4th??? did we really need the big 3 to finish the game?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]We had a working line up....why did Doc change it?
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Because DOC has trouble managing games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Well...I hate to do it but I have to give props to Lebron for nailing those 2 shots at the end. I hope D'Rose destroys this team!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]A damn shame. The C's DID figure out how to defend the Heat. But they could not muster the energy to finish them off at the end. I love my C's though! They went out like soldiers
    Posted by mbrann[/QUOTE]

AMEN.
    The refs had some hand in it too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]why did Doc changed the line-up that gave us the lead early on the 4th??? did we really need the big 3 to finish the game?
    Posted by Addicted818[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I do not understand why he brought KG back in, it was downwards from there on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

yea congrats to the heat! we played well and fought hard.
    we just came up short and broke down at the end.
    those turn overs. god.

good for lbj to give respect to the celtics.

he closed this game one out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickDesper. Show RickDesper's posts

So...the Heat scored the last 15 points of the game, eh?

Glad I didn't watch this game.  I've seen it too many times before.

This group of players cannot play 48 minutes any longer.  

With all due respect to KG, PP, and Ray, the Cs need a new core of young players.  I could see any of these three being part of the solution, but it's hard to see all three being the core of any more championship teams.  

The Heat aren't even a particularly well-coached team.  And they seem way too happy for a team that just made the conference finals.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Agreed, was a good season for the Celtics.  

They did the best they could and that is all any reasonable person can ask for. 

God Bless to all and thanks for your digital companionship all season.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Hats off to the Celts!!  I appreciate their effort.  I am a proud fan.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

The Heat...like most younger teams...were able to occassionally get the easy points because of their speed. This kept them within striking distance and allowed them to steal thhe game at the end.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Congrats to the Heat. Strange to say this but Lebron James actually showed a lot of class in his respect for the Celtics. Last year, I would never have imagined that happening. He represented everything that I felt was wrong with basketball: he flopped, he whined, he got preferential treatment from the refs(still does), and he was a showboat (It's hard to forget his dancing around when Cleveland was winning). Perhaps he has finally grown up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I love this Celtics team. Game three watching shaq, limp and rondo play with arm and KG turning back the clock 10 years and the way Green stepped upm one of the best games I ever got to watch. I love this team as much as the one that won the title. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray could have made a difference in the 4th but missed everything...

The end of the game was a disaster but the refs helped prime that... the anguish the Celtic players must have felt knowing what was going on out there with the refs had to wear on them..

They know what goes on, IM sure... and they musta knew there was no chance the refs were gonna let them win unless they outplayed the HEat by 20 points.

Sections
Shortcuts