1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Real Game Thread

Celts getting dominated on the boards.. not good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Real Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]where all the celtics fans tonight
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people are too nervous to type - or even watch!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

All right one quarter at a time guys!  Let's keep up with our defense and take care of the ball for the next!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Good effort by the Celtics so far.  Of course, the game just started.  It will help if Davis finally has a good game.  He has played much better in the playoffs in past years. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

maybe kristic was a good idea?
    ive been against him the whole series...
    glad hes stepping up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xamo18. Show xamo18's posts

I was expecting them to come out and play better.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

the miami run all starts with a missed call by the refs, bosh steps out, no call, lebron hits a 3, and the avalanche begins, the refs have s u c k e d the entire series but that's pretty standard

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i think if big baby just drops a shot he can shake off what he has going on...
    i mean come on you got james jones guarding you...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

BOSH STEPPED OUT! I was screaming at my T.V. when I saw it. I saw him step out during the live footage, before TNT even showed the replay.

If I can see it during live-action from my seat, the official on the baseline has no reason not to see it... and of course it lead to a 3-pointer which swung the momentum and cut the lead down.

If we lose by 3 points or less, we all know where to look. Regardless of the final score, that was a pivotal play that swung the momentum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

darn. too bad the ref didnt see bosh foot on the line before he passed it to james.

oh well.

the Cs gotta keep that lead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

It's amazing how that can turn the momentum.  Hopefully Pierce completes the 3 point play and turns the momentum back!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The Celtics responded with a mini run.....Keep the pressure on Miami.  build a wall so Wade can't penetrate!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

all this is happening because kg is finding his way down low...it opens up everything..
    KEEP it up

and oh ya HORRIBLE non call by the ref on bosh stepping out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Looking real good. Go Celtics!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondo running on a rebound with no one to pass to......WHERE IS GREEN or Wafer....young legs!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

KG has to keep being huge and calling for that ball and taking it right to Bosh. I liked having Krstic out there, he got some clutch rebounds and 4 pts quick. Rondo just had A SICKKK layup haha. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo running on a rebound with no one to pass to......WHERE IS GREEN or Wafer....young legs!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Doc needs to play Wafer, give the guys some minutes, atleast he can run with Rondo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

whoaaa crazy play with KG and Wade and Allen making that shot!! wide freakin open so hopefully he can get some shots dropping.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

was too afraid to come on the thread. but whatever happens, i KNOW we will go down with no bullets left!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

[QUOTE]was too afraid to come on the thread. but whatever happens, i KNOW we will go down with no bullets left!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    glad you came!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

dude, rondo, valiant effort buddy, but have a seat please, arroyo's able-bodied is he not?  and baby, could you catch the ball please?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Jeff Green...here we go...grab a rebound; DON"T Ball WATCH

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xamo18. Show xamo18's posts

Pierce not scoring...wth?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

we need more of that ray! cmon!

and no more turnovers please

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Look at this folks we have weathered our 2nd quarter collapse. We been horible in the 2nd quarter all post season this is a good sign

Sections
Shortcuts