Real Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Real Game Thread

Finally Pierce gets a little break of his own.  Thank you Paul and thank you little basketball for dropping down in!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think Rondo needs to sit... hes not doing much at all... West has been much more effective on both ends...  The Heat are sagging 10 feet off Rondo clogging the lane

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Why do we have to listen to Reggie suck up to Miami all game long.  Listening to him commentate, you'd think the C's are down by 10 and Miami is the greatest team in the world who can't be beaten!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Doc has to sit Rondo.  He is not helping us.  He's doing nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Nice to have these types of games during the regular season...when Celtics win this game they will close out Heat in Boston...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Real Game Thread:
    Why do we have to listen to Reggie suck up to Miami all game long.  Listening to him commentate, you'd think the C's are down by 10 and Miami is the greatest team in the world who can't be beaten!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Oh tell me about it!  Harlan is at least as bad.  I keep turning down the volume as you'd think these were the local Heat announcers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Oh, love the NBA...hate the commercials

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

West is 1-4. I think Doc is right to leave Rondo in there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Good game between two great teams.  A little different than LA vs Dallas in the closeout game, huh?  We are playing great and I feel better about it every minute that goes on!

Bench will be in soon and if thy can give some real production while the starters rest, i love our chances.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

The TNT announcers SUCK. Bosh redefines the work ugly. Man, is Bosh one ugly dude or what.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan4life, I understand that Paul is playing Lebron.  But in my opinion, this is an elimination game.  Maybe it's time for Paul to make Lebron play HIM.  When Ray is moving from sideline to sideline and nailing shots, that's taking something out of Wade.  But at least Ray is getting his too.

Paul cannot just "play Lebron".  He has to make Lebron play him.  He can attack the rim and get to his sweet spot and make Lebron work.  He's not doing that.

Also, Delonte needs to be in there.  You're right, we're hanging in there.  "Hanging in there" won't be enough to win this game.  With Rondo in, we're playing 4 on 5.  It's time for Delonte.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Refs making sure any Celtic within arms length of a HEat player gets the whistle

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

West is 1-4. I think Doc is right to leave Rondo in there. 
    Posted by jtkl

I know what you mean about that... but with the way he can contain Wade he doesn't have to score that much and neither does the team. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG is hard to watchj at times... go up and DUNK the dammmmm ball.. dont try a reverse layup on a breakaway

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celtsfan4life, I understand that Paul is playing Lebron.  But in my opinion, this is an elimination game.  Maybe it's time for Paul to make Lebron play HIM.  When Ray is moving from sideline to sideline and nailing shots, that's taking something out of Wade.  But at least Ray is getting his too. Paul cannot just "play Lebron".  He has to make Lebron play him.  He can attack the rim and get to his sweet spot and make Lebron work.  He's not doing that. Also, Delonte needs to be in there.  You're right, we're hanging in there.  "Hanging in there" won't be enough to win this game.  With Rondo in, we're playing 4 on 5.  It's time for Delonte.
    Posted by Petey62

Wow, Petey. You're hard. Pierce is 5 of 9 from the field with 12 points and keeping Lebron under control and you're on him.  Wow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Call time out Doc; settle them down pleaseeeee

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

whistle after whistle after whistle

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Wow. here comes the sloppy play. Stupid passes and Wade seems like he gets fouled every time. I now have the game on mute because the audio is too painfull to listen to.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celts playing like they gonna lose this one.. Another game we could have in the bag... just like Game 4..  Has the same personality...  its an uncomfortable feeling... just saying

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think Reggie is going to sleep with Lebron and Wade tonight.  Either that, or the NBA is paying him to criticize Boston and praise those two.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Baby smacked in the head, no call. Wade has a defender within two feet of him obvious foul. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

where the FU*K is delonte west!? this is getting real hard to understand why in the world he is not out there right now!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

When will someone tell these guys that stupid passes will cost them the game? Honestly, the reason we're down 3-1 in this series, and down in the game right now is because of stupid turnovers.

The crappy officiating doesn't help, but that's something they can't control. They have to control what they can, and that's the way they play.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Definitely has the same tenor.  C's just cannot get that basket to get some separation, letting the Heat stay close, and now they have taken the lead.  You can see the C's already tiring with that 2 on 1 "break".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

where the FU*K is delonte west!? this is getting real hard to understand why in the world he is not out there right now!
    Posted by allen2034

Agree. Where is Kristic too. I don't get why Doc is not playing those guys.

Sections
Shortcuts