Reality check to bigbaby.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Reality check to bigbaby.

Maybe the heat bench is better than the celtics bench afterall.

1. I told you the celtics are not the same team without perkins.

2.I told you jermaine oneal was a bust.

3. Big baby looked like a fool out there fouling people and couldnt back all his talk.

All of the above is true.

PS. Paul peirce deserved to be tossed up like cessar salad.

GO HEAT.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: Reality check to bigbaby.

In Response to Re: Reality check to bigbaby.:
    [QUOTE]Reality check yourself first! Joel Anthony 2 pts and Mario Chalmers 2 pts, James Jones had 25 pts but you really think he will average 20 ppg in this series? The Heat were just lucky James Jones got hot early.  
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Joel anthony is a great rebouder thats all he is and he blocks shots...He is awesome at that but he doesnt score points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality check to bigbaby. : Joel anthony is a great rebouder thats all he is and he blocks shots...He is awesome at that but he doesnt score points.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Here you go. You want to talk about the Heat? Go here:

Maybe they even have a section for those under 10.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: Reality chack to bigbaby.

In Response to Re: Reality chack to bigbaby.:
    [QUOTE]So much for class. You strolled onto the forums after the Celtics swept the Knicks and you acted in a reasonable and classy manner. You discussed the series and made reasonable points and oberservations.  Once your team wins in the worst of all ways (solely because of the referees) you now talk smack and act like you're better than everyone.  You deserved to be tossed off the face of the earth you dirty scum. What type of person goes to another teams forum and posts derogatory comments while taunting the fans. Get a life you piece of trash.  You're the epitome of a sore-winner and you won't win this series - mark my words. The Heat had a backup play lights-out, got assistance from the refs and lastly, Boston played about as bad as they could, and guess what? You still only won by 9. This series belongs to Boston.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

I was just pissed at bigbaby for opening his mouth just like i was pissed at lebron james for doing the same thing...

Im not saying the series is over...The celts still have a chance...Just proving my points which were all true..

Jermaine oneal the biggest and perkins been the biggest points i made which are true.

Like i said the series isnt over yet and im just happy as hell the heat took this game from the beginning.

You guys made a run and wasnt enough.

Its still anybodys series trust me.

Its just the beggining of the second round.

May the best team win and GO HEAT.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Reality check to bigbaby.:
    [QUOTE]Maybe the heat bench is better than the celtics bench afterall. 1. I told you the celtics are not the same team without perkins. 2.I told you jermaine oneal was a bust. 3. Big baby looked like a fool out there fouling people and couldnt back all his talk. All of the above is true. PS. Paul peirce deserved to be tossed up like cessar salad. GO HEAT.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

You can have your moment.  The Heat won wih good play, some help from us, and some help from the refs.   Just come back after the series is over and if you've lost, don't disappear.  Come back and eat your crow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Gee i hadnt read the whole thing there LOL.

Thats you mature way of discussing  this afternoons happenings i guess.

WOW.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

we didnt show up till halftime..see ya in game 2.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Reality check yourself first! Joel Anthony 2 pts, Mario Chalmers 2 pts, and James Jones had 25 pts but you really think he will average 20 ppg in this series? The Heat were just lucky James Jones got hot early.  
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The winner of the 3 point contest got hot early and that is lucky for the Heat or ummmmmm part of the strategy that the Cs employ every single game with Ray.......... wow........  if the Cs defense is as bad as it was today, yes he could very well average 20 in the series........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wade,
    I know you are not even a Heat fan.  Let's be real if we were playing the Nets you'd be a Net fan.  We know the team you root for.  You are not kidding anyone. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Wade, I know you are not even a Heat fan.  Let's be real if we were playing the Nets you'd be a Net fan.  We know the team you root for.  You are not kidding anyone. 
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Im gonna post a link to heat.com where i post i have over 1000 posts...notice my signature which proves im a heat fan and i have no problem postic a pic about the celtics big3 either...

Im heatchamp 45 over there....notice on the bottom of the page.....

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=7880017552&f=5700037552&m=3661036216&r=4251076216#4251076216

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

IM the last post on the bottom of that thread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Great why don't you post there then Wade?  Good luck.  I know who you are though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Great why don't you post there then Wade?  Good luck.  I know who you are though.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Who?

I never posted here before.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]IM the last post on the bottom of that thread.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Funny how you joined those forums on January 2nd of this year. Reeks of bandwagon fan. 

And please, if you have so many posts there, keep them there. We don't need your pointless discourse. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Hey this is a free forum. You'll see me here until the series end. And yes if we lose i be here to eat crow. Big IF.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Let the games begin just a few hours to go.

Can the heat possibly sweep the celtics?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe the heat bench is better than the celtics bench afterall. 1. I told you the celtics are not the same team without perkins. 2.I told you jermaine oneal was a bust. 3. Big baby looked like a fool out there fouling people and couldnt back all his talk. All of the above is true. PS. Paul peirce deserved to be tossed up like cessar salad. GO HEAT.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

I told you Bosh is so overrated.. I told you he is no star. I told you that Miami only has two stars...we will see what happens today.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Hi Wade3,
    I don't understand your logic: 2 out of 3 of your points have nothing to do with Celtics bench. Also, to say that JON is a bust is just plain wrong. So far, he's one of the best performers. For a guy who missed most of the regular season to play like he does is just outstanding.

AK

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Reality check to bigbaby. : Hi Wade3, I don't understand your logic: 2 out of 3 of your points have nothing to do with Celtics bench. Also, to say that JON is a bust is just plain wrong. So far, he's one of the best performers. For a guy who missed most of the regular season to play like he does is just outstanding. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Trust me JO played for the heat. I know what he is capable of.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

By the way two of my tantrums were just at the very time the heat won. It was just some frustration from the beating we took from the celtics in the regular season.

Dont mind me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Jermaine O'Neal is a bust?

For doing the same things that you just said makes Joel Anthony a great player?

Come on!  Be consistent

Jermaine O'Neal is every bit of the shot blocker AND A BETTER TEAM DEFENDER (taking charges, rotating help - credit Boston's defensive system, but still)

Chris Bosh will get more than 5 points assuming he has testicles, but James Jones only has a couple big games in him - his career has demonstrated his middling status.

As for Glen Davis, I didn't realize he commented.  He's a knucklehead when it comes to talking to the media.  I'm from the Belichick school where you don't fire up opposing fans and teams with garbage like that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Hey this is a free forum. You'll see me here until the series end"

No one wants you here, bullytroll. Just another Internet tough guy bragging about a team you had nothing to do with assembling. Win or lose the series, you'll still be a bad sport who gets off mocking other fans. 

I'm glad I don't have to root for your spoiled celebrity team. 

By the way JON played well in that first game (and he has been playing well since coming back from injury). But you don't know that because you haven't been watching the games. 

Don't bother waiting until the end of this series, go on back to the Heat forum.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reality check to bigbaby. : Joel anthony is a great rebouder thats all he is and he blocks shots...He is awesome at that but he doesnt score points.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

There's just something wrong with using the words "great" "awesome" and "Joel Anthony" in the same sentence.

It's just Game 1. The goal for the Celtics here is to win one of two in Miami.

Sections
Shortcuts