Really BDC? Really?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Really BDC? Really?

.....but the trolls are just seasonal.
    it comes and go ---- more on June

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

We've been here before... many times.

In Response to Re: Really BDC? Really?:
    [QUOTE]Not saying they can't post, but it is a Celtics board. This is Boston not LA. That's why they have the other board. BDC created that board to try to solve the issue and most of the jerks here were determined they want to harass Celtics fans. I didn't post for like 6 months because of it. My friend talked me into coming back and then he got sick of it and he left. I won't be here long if this crap continues.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

My guess is that you'll still  be at BDC when hell freezes over, complaining about how trolls get under your skin... and making a public spectacle of threatening to leave if management doesn't cave in to your wishes.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Not saying they can't post, but it is a Celtics board. This is Boston not LA. That's why they have the other board. BDC created that board to try to solve the issue and most of the jerks here were determined they want to harass Celtics fans. I didn't post for like 6 months because of it. My friend talked me into coming back and then he got sick of it and he left. I won't be here long if this crap continues.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

"Keeps your friends close, but your enemies closer". 

Translation:  Yeah, I could be on a Lakers forum but it's boring when you are in agreement with 90% of the posters.  It's much more fun on a rival's board with the back-and-forth banter.  If you're not man enough to take the heat, I've heard the Disney boards are much more family-friendly and wholesome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: We've been here before... many times.

In Response to We've been here before... many times.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really BDC? Really? : My guess is that you'll still  be at BDC when hell freezes over, complaining about how trolls get under your skin... and making a public spectacle of threatening to leave if management doesn't cave in to your wishes. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Amen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

"I'm starting to agree with our Laker friends, about all the excuse making."

Re: You missed this if you watched on TV.

posted at 1/12/2010 3:19 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 3/8/2011

"A fan on a jumbotron" i have heard it all now. That statement tops yesterdays statement, about Doc's face. 

I'm starting to agree with our Laker friends, about all the excuse making.  

It wasn't the refs fault that big baby committed a flagrant foul, or Doc"he who angers you controls you" Rivers, lost it and got T'd up, or an asst. coach getting another t. None of that was the refs fault. 

Did the refs beat us the other 2 times the Hawks beat the C's.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

My take...

Things have improved dramatically.

If you get rid of all of the fans for other teams, this board would be boring.

While I have been accused of taking myself too seriously at times, it never hurts to hear other points of view.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If someone bothers you use the ignore button.  It works great.  I no longer have to read  a Celtic imposter posts unless someone replies to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: We've been here before... many times.

In Response to We've been here before... many times.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really BDC? Really? : My guess is that you'll still  be at BDC when hell freezes over, complaining about how trolls get under your skin... and making a public spectacle of threatening to leave if management doesn't cave in to your wishes. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

In total agreement. All the constant whining about trolls proves how weak some people are. Use the IGNORE button.

Maybe it's time to move on to another Celtics board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]"I'm starting to agree with our Laker friends, about all the excuse making." Re: You missed this if you watched on TV. posted at 1/12/2010 3:19 PM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 " /> kyceltic Posts: 1558 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 3/8/2011  "A fan on a jumbotron" i have heard it all now. That statement tops yesterdays statement, about Doc's face.      I'm starting to agree with our Laker friends, about all the excuse making.    It wasn't the refs fault that big baby committed a flagrant foul, or Doc"he who angers you controls you" Rivers, lost it and got T'd up, or an asst. coach getting another t. None of that was the refs fault.   Did the refs beat us the other 2 times the Hawks beat the C's.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I started this thread. hahaha. It was a pretty dumb one too. Some guy called out the refs on the jumbotron. The Celtics didnt get another call the whole night. Just sayin...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

At times I wonder if this is a Celtics forum with all the non-Celtics threads/topics.  must we post a thread everytime the cHeat or Fakers lose?  Punched in the grill, taking my tears to south beach....etc!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]It's pretty simple really. Don't respond to troll posts from Laker fans. I don't.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Good for you.  You sound like a man of principle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]At times I wonder if this is a Celtics forum with all the non-Celtics threads/topics.  must we post a thread everytime the cHeat or Fakers lose?  Punched in the grill, taking my tears to south beach....etc!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I am in complete agreement with you on that, although I have been guilty of it myself!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Maybe some get tired of talking about Rondo this and Rondo that.

Sections
Shortcuts