Really, Minnesota...really?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Really, Minnesota...really?

The TWolves passed on a trade offer from the Cavs of

#1 pick, Tristan Thompson and Waiters for Love

Unreal that they would turn that down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Really, Minnesota...really?

Makes you think that your trade proposal of Pierce and 2013 and 2015 1st rd picks for Love might not have been fair value huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I said a month ago that Avery, Green, Sully and pick 16 would be a fair offer from us to put Love with KG, Pierce, Rondo, Bass and Lee/Terry/Crawford for 1-2 years and see what happens.

I also said I felt Minny would turn that down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

link where it has actually been offered? i've just seen some blog-y speculation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

THE DUKE  ....I'm not trading Sully....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I can see that, though.  No sure things in this years draft.  Love is young - the whole Minnesota team is young.  They don't need to get younger.  Love is a proven commodity too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Makes you think that your trade proposal of Pierce and 2013 and 2015 1st rd picks for Love might not have been fair value huh?

No it just confirms you're an idiot. Where did I ever say PP and 2 #1s for Love. C'mon dude, you're trying to hard....clown!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

No it just confirms you're an idiot. Where did I ever say PP and 2 #1s for Love. C'mon dude, you're trying to hard....clown!

Ummmm.... yesterday?

Bucks, TWolves and Cavs want Pierce

posted at 6/24/2013 1:05 PM EDT

So could we send KG back to Minn with PP.

Pekovic in a S&T for KG

PP, 2013 #1 & 2015 #1 (from Clippers) for Love

Our frontline is Pekovic, Love and Green for the next 4-5 years.

and I'm the idiot? I like you BLB, you've just said some REALLY dumb things the past few days

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Oops!!  Someone just got served.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

If I'm Minnesota, I do that deal.

Thats why I'm not Minnesota.  

I'm not even Rhode Island.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

If I'm Minnesota, I do that deal.

Thats why I'm not Minnesota.  

I'm not even Rhode Island.

Yeah,  if I am MN I do that too.  I guess they don't need Waitters with Rubio, but...  draft Len and trade Rubio to Miami for Bosh, or Indy for Granger...........  just reaching here.  Love is getting some early mileage.... nice package.  I'd do it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bias.....care to rebut?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Bias.....care to rebut?

you mean the lie he was caught in... it was just a day ago he made that rediculous trade offer, not like i had to dig back months to find it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Wolves were smart to turn that down. those players aren't proven and the #1 pick isn't such a great thing this year. Danny should offer Jeff Green and pick 16 for Speights, Gee, and the #1. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Ummmm.... yesterday?

Bucks, TWolves and Cavs want Pierce

posted at 6/24/2013 1:05 PM EDT

So could we send KG back to Minn with PP.

Pekovic in a S&T for KG

PP, 2013 #1 & 2015 #1 (from Clippers) for Love

Our frontline is Pekovic, Love and Green for the next 4-5 years.

and I'm the idiot? I like you BLB, you've just said some REALLY dumb things the past few days

[/Quote}

Still no response..........?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

It was fair value. 2 #1's (1 unprotected) and PP and you forgot to mention the part about KG too.

So it's Minnesota...I would expect nothing else than stupidity.

I would make either of these trades in a heartbeat. This is why the TWolves will stay losers and Love will end up walking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

fair or not........you denied saying it and called Rameakap a clown. Board has enough name calling.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

I wouldn't give up Love for that package if I were the Wolves...They'd get more if they S&T him when it comes time for him to walk. Tristan Thompson/Waiters/#1 in Weak Draft shouldn't net you a Top 10 NBA player.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

fair or not........you denied saying it and called Rameakap a clown. Board has enough name calling.

Boom

I was a 'clown' and an 'idiot'

all I ever did was attack the dumb ideas and say I have always liked Bias the POSTER... until he started lying and personally attacking me

and no Iceman, Pierce and two unprotected picks, both likely in the 18-26 range, are in NO WAY CLOSE to fair value for KEVIN freakin' LOVE.

His saying that he offered to swap Pekovic, a 27 year old 16 point/9 rebound guy... for KG, a 37 year old 14 point 8 rebound guy... IN NO WAY makes such lunancy any more 'fair'. Then to laugh it off as the T'Wolves are idiots (when clearly they have GREAT offers on the table for Love and know his value) is shameful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Sorry I'm with BLB,sorry about the BBL always, I recall he mentioned Pecovic in that deal too. AS for the name calling Mr Kettle you can't point fingers at Mr Pot. Hey it's all speculation everyone's knows as much as the next guy here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Look the TWolves are fools for turning that deal down. Period! This is the same team that took 2 PGs in one draft. This is the same organization that has had multiple top 10 picks and always screw it up. Wesley Johnson is already gone and now they're looking to dump Derrick Williams.

They are a poorly run organization and were dumb to turn down the #1 overall, Thompson and Waiters. You have 3 top 10 picks right there. Dumb, dumb!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Sorry I'm with BLB,sorry about the BBL always, I recall he mentioned Pecovic in that deal too. AS for the name calling Mr Kettle you can't point fingers at Mr Pot. Hey it's all speculation everyone's knows as much as the next guy here.

The only people I truly name call on a consistent basis are Fierce, a bully and overall just plain jerk who I have now been ignoring since mid-season, and Commie, a brainless attention wh0re only here to ramble his mental illness hysteria threads.

Hondo I got on your case about a horrible trade idea a few weeks back and you didn't call me an idiot or a clown, LIE about what you said and then backpeddle and call NBA organizations the real fools. You manned up and said 'yup it was pretty unfair I guess.... how about THIS trade instead?" And we went from there.

BLB has simply not been a man about it. He lied and was defiant and is still spinning. Sorry bro, but I knew he had Pekovic in his crazy idea as well. Pekovic for KG is NOT a fair talent swap but MAYBE it makes SOME sense from a $ savings and icon ticket sales standpoint. If the C's also gave them Lee or Crawford for their SG hole AND the intention was to try to win WITH Love and Rubio.

Pierce for Love, pick 16 in a horrible draft and a future pick of a current elite playoff team is NEVER.... EVER.... even CLOSE to being considered fair value. It is insanely lopsided and that is why Bias tried to LIE and say he never made the offer.

Ok Bias, I guess you will keep spinning and name calling on this one. Just know how bad you looked and continue to look and move on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

[QUOTE]

The only people I truly name call on a consistent basis are Fierce, a bully and overall just plain jerk who I have now been ignoring since mid-season, and Commie, a brainless attention wh0re only here to ramble his mental illness hysteria threads.

Hondo I got on your case about a horrible trade idea a few weeks back and you didn't call me an idiot or a clown, LIE about what you said and then backpeddle and call NBA organizations the real fools. You manned up and said 'yup it was pretty unfair I guess.... how about THIS trade instead?" And we went from there.

BLB has simply not been a man about it. He lied and was defiant and is still spinning. Sorry bro, but I knew he had Pekovic in his crazy idea as well. Pekovic for KG is NOT a fair talent swap but MAYBE it makes SOME sense from a $ savings and icon ticket sales standpoint. If the C's also gave them Lee or Crawford for their SG hole AND the intention was to try to win WITH Love and Rubio.

Pierce for Love, pick 16 in a horrible draft and a future pick of a current elite playoff team is NEVER.... EVER.... even CLOSE to being considered fair value. It is insanely lopsided and that is why Bias tried to LIE and say he never made the offer.

Ok Bias, I guess you will keep spinning and name calling on this one. Just know how bad you looked and continue to look and move on.

[/QUOTE]

You feel better now that you wrote a thesis on a post i made...get a life man. It's not that serious but i will be monitoring your posts to make sure everything you say is correct aind well intended. You've been gloated about a post for a day now..move on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

First rame I apprerciate your passion . I'm sorry and I've been wrong before but, I really do think Pecovic(?) was included in that deal. We're all fans , laker trolls excluded) and we all deal in speculation,hopes and best wishes for the Celtics. I know you and Fierce are neck and neck @ each other and in number of posts, but we're all not that guy. Hey Troll Spanker did it up right by posting that pic with his opinion on JG is better than Harden when it is all said and done statement. Just don't take it all so personal guerro.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

First rame I apprerciate your passion . I'm sorry and I've been wrong before but, I really do think Pecovic(?) was included in that deal. We're all fans , laker trolls excluded) and we all deal in speculation,hopes and best wishes for the Celtics. I know you and Fierce are neck and neck @ each other and in number of posts, but we're all not that guy. Hey Troll Spanker did it up right by posting that pic with his opinion on JG is better than Harden when it is all said and done statement. Just don't take it all so personal guerro.

The deals were seperate... Pekovic in a S&T for KG... unfair based on age, current production but somewhat debateable. And Pierce and 2 low picks for Love, one of the most lopsided trades I have seen here. Even as a package all said and done it is a joke of a suggestion.

Anyhow, I've clearly gotten carried away on this simply b/c it just blows my mind how hilariously bad that trade offer is and how bizarre and defiant Bias, typically a good poster, has been in defending it.