Really, Minnesota...really?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Really, Minnesota...really?

For the record I have ignored fierce for months after generally winning my debates with him, I'd say it was 70-80% of the time and then he'd just shamefully bring up the 20-30% of the time he won in a bullying way, so it was 'goodbye' to that guy, a flip-flopper, muleheaded child who never can admit wrong and welcher on all bets made. When I am wrong I admit it like a man. So do you Hondo. It is what I expected of Bias, I guy I always respected and he couldn't do that.

Nobody here ever expects fierce to admit his mistakes, be a man, be polite, not thump his own chest and demean others, so that is why I ignore him.

Spankie is entitled to that Green/Harden opinion. It is a total career opinion and not a 100% AWFUL in the present idea like BLB's Minny trade is. Going to be very hard for the 27 year old Green to become a 26/8/4 all defensive all-star SF for the next 7-8 years in order to better the career of 24 year old Harden, currently an all-star and top 5 ppg in the league who will have to seriously fall off a cliff to not average 22-25 a game for the next decade.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Ugh.  Another interesting thread that degenerates into a tiresome Fierce cat-fight.  I'll ignore this thread from now on.  So long, ladies.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

SI's rumours has Minny offering D. Williams, #'s 9 & 26 for Orlando's #2. If I'm the Magic, I would seriously consider that deal. You could position yourself to also land 2 other decent choices between Zeller/Burke/Larkin/Withey to name a few...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

SI's rumours has Minny offering D. Williams, #'s 9 & 26 for Orlando's #2. If I'm the Magic, I would seriously consider that deal. You could position yourself to also land 2 other decent choices between Zeller/Burke/Larkin/Withey to name a few...

Minny is definitely very active, one thing they won't do is trade Love for Pierce, pick 16 and a future 31 though;-)

I think the Magic would only want to drop low enough where they could still get Burke or Carter-Williams and 9 doesn't cut it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to tomobo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Minny is definitely very active, one thing they won't do is trade Love for Pierce, pick 16 and a future 31 though;-)

I think the Magic would only want to drop low enough where they could still get Burke or Carter-Williams and 9 doesn't cut it.

[/QUOTE]

I would opt for quantity over quality since there is not a surefire pick(@ any position) in this draft and still might be able to land one of the 2 you mentioned...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Silly me I thought this thread was about the basketball...

Sections
Shortcuts