really, what did C's do this offseason?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: really, what did C's do this offseason?

In Response to Re: really, what did C's do this offseason?:
    [QUOTE]I will not respond to Bynumzazero. If I was a faker fan I wouldn't laugh at anybody else's playoff hopes. there's suck. rkarp, how can you seriously ask us to believe you are a media guy. "if not spectacular' means I believe it was slightly less than spectacular, but solid. Then you ask me to explain how it was spectacular? LOL. I told you I was a baller. I ask if you played and you said....nothing. i'll take that as a no. "Because I said so" was YOUR analysis and you accuse it of being mine. Bwaa! You remember saying that you don't care what basketball people think? You know better than Danny and Doc, right? I saw Sully in HS and college. He can 'bound. Wilcox has always been a good rebounder, at Maryland and in the league. has no post up game, but will rebound and run the floor. You are just wrong about Terry, because Doc says so as does his track record. Make fun of my career all you want. I got my degree, had a blast and played til i was forty. I'm 50 now and I guarentee Terry could guard me and you could not. Unlike you, I am a Celtics fan. I loved Havlicek and Cowens. But hell i loved Kevin Stacom and Steve Kuberski. And I don't need no stinkin encyclopedia to remember them or Jeff Judkins or Jim Ard or Terry Duerod or Glen McDonald or Charles Bradley or Connor Henry or...Lester Fonville. (That guy didn't even make our team). Don't you tell me I don't know basketball or the NBA Mr Sportwriter (and we all know you aren't one).
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Another delusional Celtics fan.  There must be something in the water there in boston to make you all seem so backwards in your thinking, Frankly unintelligent and ignorant is the best description. Anyways, I hope you come around someday although you seem to be very old, so I doubt there is much hope for you. Good luck anyways, bro.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

nutter, Bynum is in denial.  He knows that the Fakers are what the Celtics were the past couple of years, 3 great starters, a PG and a cloud of dust after that.  It's just that the Fakers couldn't get any further than the 2nd round with that group of losers.

The Fakers are nothing but 3 starters who are incapable of playing 38-40 minutes a game any longer.  They've added a PG who will be 50 next season and the best thing about him is that he's better than what they have and that's not saying much.

I remember Ramon Sessions first couple games and the Fakers were predicting the NBA Title.  Funny how those things turn out!  That's why they almost lost to Denver and got easily dispatched again in embarrassing fashion against OKC.  They relied on guys named Hill and Blake and Ebanks and Murphy and McRoberts.  Talk about incompetent.  They are nothing more than what we used to be -- a great starting lineup (minus Ron Artest) and nothing else.

Bynum is in denial because he knows the Fakers are done.  Who's delusional now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]nutter, Bynum is in denial.  He knows that the Fakers are what the Celtics were the past couple of years, 3 great starters, a PG and a cloud of dust after that.  It's just that the Fakers couldn't get any further than the 2nd round with that group of losers. The Fakers are nothing but 3 starters who are incapable of playing 38-40 minutes a game any longer.  They've added a PG who will be 50 next season and the best thing about him is that he's better than what they have and that's not saying much. I remember Ramon Sessions first couple games and the Fakers were predicting the NBA Title.  Funny how those things turn out!  That's why they almost lost to Denver and got easily dispatched again in embarrassing fashion against OKC.  They relied on guys named Hill and Blake and Ebanks and Murphy and McRoberts.  Talk about incompetent.  They are nothing more than what we used to be -- a great starting lineup (minus Ron Artest) and nothing else. Bynum is in denial because he knows the Fakers are done.  Who's delusional now?
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

LMAO - I never saw a Celtic player of Kobe's calibur the past 3 seasons. Also, you mention Steve Nash in the same sentence as Ramon Sessions which

You are still delusional my friend. Try bottled water as there has to be something affecting you people in Boston making you people think backwards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I will not respond to Bynumzazero. If I was a faker fan I wouldn't laugh at anybody else's playoff hopes. there's suck. rkarp, how can you seriously ask us to believe you are a media guy. "if not spectacular' means I believe it was slightly less than spectacular, but solid. Then you ask me to explain how it was spectacular? LOL. I told you I was a baller. I ask if you played and you said....nothing. i'll take that as a no. "Because I said so" was YOUR analysis and you accuse it of being mine. Bwaa! You remember saying that you don't care what basketball people think? You know better than Danny and Doc, right? I saw Sully in HS and college. He can 'bound. Wilcox has always been a good rebounder, at Maryland and in the league. has no post up game, but will rebound and run the floor. You are just wrong about Terry, because Doc says so as does his track record. Make fun of my career all you want. I got my degree, had a blast and played til i was forty. I'm 50 now and I guarentee Terry could guard me and you could not. Unlike you, I am a Celtics fan. I loved Havlicek and Cowens. But hell i loved Kevin Stacom and Steve Kuberski. And I don't need no stinkin encyclopedia to remember them or Jeff Judkins or Jim Ard or Terry Duerod or Glen McDonald or Charles Bradley or Connor Henry or...Lester Fonville. (That guy didn't even make our team). Don't you tell me I don't know basketball or the NBA Mr Sportwriter (and we all know you aren't one).
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Sam Vincent, David Thirdkill and Scotty Wedman (one of my faves)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Bynum answer me this, has it been proven the past two years that Kobe cannot carry the Lakers any longer through the playoffs in spite of having two other great players in Bynum and Gasol?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Bynum answer me this, has it been proven the past two years that Kobe cannot carry the Lakers any longer through the playoffs in spite of having two other great players in Bynum and Gasol?

That was proven a long time ago. No player can win a title on their own. MJ needed Pippen, Shaq needed Kobe, Kobe needed Gasol. Lebron needed Wade. and so on and so on....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Anyway, back to the point of the thread.  I'm very happy with the Dooling signing, and feel now that even when Bradley comes back a bench of Dooling, Terry, Green, Sullinger and Wilcox is a HUGE upgrade  over last year.  Dooling will be the odd man out when AB comes back.  I hope he is doing well, then we can package him and maybe Bass for an expiring contract/rebounder. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]nutter, Bynum is in denial.  He knows that the Fakers are what the Celtics were the past couple of years, 3 great starters, a PG and a cloud of dust after that.  It's just that the Fakers couldn't get any further than the 2nd round with that group of losers. The Fakers are nothing but 3 starters who are incapable of playing 38-40 minutes a game any longer.  They've added a PG who will be 50 next season and the best thing about him is that he's better than what they have and that's not saying much. I remember Ramon Sessions first couple games and the Fakers were predicting the NBA Title.  Funny how those things turn out!  That's why they almost lost to Denver and got easily dispatched again in embarrassing fashion against OKC.  They relied on guys named Hill and Blake and Ebanks and Murphy and McRoberts.  Talk about incompetent.  They are nothing more than what we used to be -- a great starting lineup (minus Ron Artest) and nothing else. Bynum is in denial because he knows the Fakers are done.  Who's delusional now?

Truth

C's had a 'big 4' that couldn't get back to the finals after 2010 and now so does LA, as currently constructed I do not fear them at all.

Nash will break down/have moderate to no impact like the 2012 Ray Allen, both good guys, Nash TWO YEARS OLDER than '12 Ray, who will/did do little to further their teams chances

Kobe and Pau are just as good a duo as Pierce and KG. Kobe is all of 10 months younger than Pierce with thousdans of more mins played in the NBA and a me-first attitude Paul lacks... with the postseason KG had, there would be very few GM's who would want to pay Kobe and Pau 50 million over thew next 2 years over Pierce and KG HALF THAT... if the $ was even it is practically a toss-up, with the mystique/celebrity of Kobe and KG's '09 injury the only reasons people may choose those 2... I'll take a rested PP/KG come this May then soft Pau and selfish KoME after Brown runs them for 70 mins a game all year

then Bynum can be compared to Rondo, top 5 talents at their positions, around the same age, but both tempermental with weaknesses and not the 'superstar' who will carry them to a title

Artest is a crazy person, he has done nothing but hurt the team since his miracle 3 in game 7 and is no better than the Tony Allen, Jeff Green, Mickael Pietrus group Boston has trotted out the last 3 years

LA's bench is trash...

Hill is the Baby/Bass guy in his 20's, solid bench player

Jamison is a TERRIBLE player now, as Ford and other experts used stats to prove, no defense, no position, no rebounding, awful PER, just an abysmal 40% shooter who was allowed to score a bunch for a lotto team going nowhere... his high scoring average should 100% be ignored

Blake is not even close to being as good as Delonte and Avery were

What else do they have?

LA is delusional if they think they have done anything to unseat OKC... they will have a hard time winning the Pacific over the Clippers or besting the Spurs/Grizz records. They are now the '10-'12 Celtics.

The C's meanwhile have built a deep, young, atheltic team, transitioning nicely to the Spurs, with KG/PP as Duncan/Manu and in my opinion a far better supporting cast than the Spurs (who had the best record in the league the last 2 years) with the wild card being can Rondo do what Tony Parker could not. Consdiering Rondo is an improving triple-double machine and Parker a declining 30-31 year old, I would say 'YES'

Oh and I forget to mention LA's court jester coach and ownership

hahahahahahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts