Reason Why Rondo Got 2 Games

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Reason Why Rondo Got 2 Games

In Response to Reason Why Rondo Got 2 Games:
    [QUOTE]On TNT's broadcast, Steve Kerr said Rondo got a 2-game suspension instead of a 1-game suspension because it was not the first time Rondo threw the ball at the ref.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If true then the 2 games make sense

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

He should thrown even harder....the officiating against the Cs has been one sided most of the season. The sad part is no one questions it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Posts from Fiercest34 are hidden
    Posts from Fiercest34 are hidden

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Heard that on the broadcast.  If true, then the league did the right thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Reason Why Rondo Got 2 Games:
    [QUOTE]He should thrown even harder....the officiating against the Cs has been one sided most of the season. The sad part is no one questions it.
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

Apparently Rondo questioned it. Happy now?

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" He should thrown even harder..."

Umm - no he shouldn't have. This was/is his chance to show that this is now his team and he refuses to let them lose. He can't get taken out of the game mentally like that. It does not bode well for Rondo's future on the team and I suspect Ainge is more actively shopping him now.

.the officiating against the Cs has been one sided most of the season. 

I'll go with that to a degree, if you'll also acknowledge that a jump shooting team doesn't get as many calls either. 

The sad part is no one questions it.

I think that's because most people can see that the games we are losing don't come down to a couple of bad calls. We're not that good. Hopefully you can see that father time, not the refs, is this team's biggest enemy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Rondo got what he deserved and should have got more. Absolutely disgraceful!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Reason Why Rondo Got 2 Games:
    [QUOTE]" He should thrown even harder..." Umm - no he shouldn't have. This was/is his chance to show that this is now his team and he refuses to let them lose. He can't get taken out of the game mentally like that. It does not bode well for Rondo's future on the team and I suspect Ainge is more actively shopping him now. .the officiating against the Cs has been one sided most of the season.  I'll go with that to a degree, if you'll also acknowledge that a jump shooting team doesn't get as many calls either.  The sad part is no one questions it. I think that's because most people can see that the games we are losing don't come down to a couple of bad calls. We're not that good. Hopefully you can see that father time, not the refs, is this team's biggest enemy.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Couldn't agree more.  When it was the big 3 and jr.,  a tantrum could be tolerated.  Now it's the big 4 and sometimes Rondo (by the game he's having or because of injuries) becomes the leader.  I'd love to see him manup by doing the difficult things maturity requires, but he's not there yet.
    Oh, and when are you going to put laker troll Elven on  your list?