2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Reason Why Threads Get Hijacked

You crack me up man.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm now going to tell you guys why this bickering with Mployee doesn't end.

This all started back in 2010.

Every time Mployee can't win an argument about basketball, he resorts to discrimination.

His way of discrediting me is to tell everybody that I'm not American, that I'm just a Eurasian or an Indian, that's I why I don't know anything about basketball.

He thinks I live where soccer is the #1 sport.

Not true.

Another poster, rameakap, also does the same thing.

He resorts to personal attacks if he can't win the argument about basketball.

The mods don't do anything about the personal attacks and the discrimination here.

That's why I'm forced to do what I can to get my point across.

I agree that all the bickering is annoying.

But the name calling, insults, discrimination, and racism has to stop also.

[/QUOTE]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahaha, it is all the fault of myself and employee? Not the fault of 50 post a day board bully who was banned for this stuff and other crimes on this board?

Here are two examples of Fiercy's hijacking:

First

1. I post that the Knicks can't trade a 1st rd pick until 2018. I post the link where I got that info.

2. Fiercy instantly responds that they can trade a pick before then and tells me to do research.

3. It takes 5-6 more posts but I provide the proof that I was right. Fiercy tries to move the goal posts, talks about 'the right to swap pick' that has nothing to do with trading them.

4. In the end he is wrong but has yet to admit it or apologize for the snarky/immature way he attempted to hijack the point of the thread (Rondo/Knicks trade) over a minor issue

Second

1. I make a suggestion (not preditcion) that trading Olynyk and 1-2 first rd picks for Hayward would be a good move. This forum is a place to voice opinions like that.

2. Fiercy immediately makes THREE bullying, hijacking, attacking posts in a row after my fun, casual trade speculation with RallyC and Hedley:

- WOW! Another ultimate pipe dream! HAHAHA

- Trade Olynyk even if he hasn't completed one full season with the Celts? Some don't learn from past mistakes.

- Hayward and Bradley on the same team? HAHAHA

3. The polite trade speculation between three of this forum's best and most respected contributors is hijacked by an immature bully who laughs at and demeans others ideas.

There is the proof folks!!!!

'Fiercy' the board bully whose banning 90% of this forum celebrated a month ago IS THE REASON THREADS GET HIJACKED.

That was just in the last 24 hours. Think of the dozens and dozens of examples of Fiery's snotty immature bullying and sad desperate need to be right and to prove others wrong ruining and hijacking threads here. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

Funny how Fungy talks about someone else being racist when he also has made racist comments about Che being oriental and me when he didn't know I was from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Fungy look in the mirror buddy. As always when fungy does something is just fine BUUUUUUT when they do the same thing to him it's wrong. Who can understand this clown. Paint your face clown...

PS: Now he'll say I'm lying as always. Because he's been banned a few times over the last few weeks there is no proof. 

Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Racist

Liar

Bully

That is Fierce.

Call that kettle black some more Fiercy. You're the big black pot that hijacks and ruins everything and then calls all us lesser offenders, us kettles (who only go after YOU) black.

Hypocrite

1,500 posts in a month after being banned?

HAHAHA

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Nobody should know anybody from Adam(unless some of you have agreed to meet for a drink, lunch etc.) as we fortunately use bogus names. Maybe based on comments some feel they can tell if person is a racist, their level of intelligence, ability to reason and, most important, Basketball acumen is above or below average. But to name call a Pen name(s) because one's feathers were ruffled because there was disagreement with one's  opinion, to me, in my opinion, means that person has some kind of a complex and stubbornly even being wrong doesn't want to admit it so petulantly start the name calling.

I would bet that at least 90% of the people who call eachother demeaning names might not do so eye ball to eye as many do with unknown acquaintances using text instead of their fists .

Again, I will say that when I disagree with a person and then give my opinion and do this a couple of times in rebuttal and when there is no agreement, an impasse, in my opinion, it is the more reasonable person who backs away. I have always found that it is a no win situation trying to argue with a person who is unreasonable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fierce I'd like to hear you admit 3 things. Can you do that even? I bet you cannot. Just say these three things:

"The Knicks currently cannot trade a 1st round draft pick until 2018 and I was wrong to tell Ram they could trade one before then."

"I know that 'swapping a pick' is not the same as 'trading a pick' and posting information about swapping picks to support my belief that New York can trade a pick before 2018 does not support that."

"When I instantly attack another posters opinion with 1-2 line comments that disagrees with them in a sarcastic and rude way without providing legitimate facts for why I disagree with them and then saying HAHAHA, I am the poster who hijacks threads, I am treating others in an immature and disrespectful way and I have nobody but myself to blame for threads getting hijacked and turning into arguments because it was me who was the first one to respond in such a way."

Those first two comments are things you were wrong on today that you refuse to admit.

The last one is exactly how you acted and my response above in this thread proves it.

Can you admit these things?

They are the reason why threads get 'hijacked' as you say. Can you admit to the FACTS and YOUR actions??

I bet you cannot. That would take a real man. I have already admitted twice in other thread's I make things personal when it comes to you. YOU deserve it. So cry some more about it you disgusting hypocrite.

HAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

^Is that you Mom?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

The mods don't do anything about the personal attacks and the discrimination here.

[/QUOTE]

Yes they do... that's why you got bounced a month ago... and now you are at it again.

Pud

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If it somehow came out that mployee and Fierce were family members that would be classic!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:

[QUOTE]

I bet you cannot. That would take a real man. I have already admitted twice in other thread's I make things personal when it comes to you. YOU deserve it. So cry some more about it you disgusting hypocrite.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

See?

Eventually your hate came out.

Does this mean we'll be seeing more threads from you, at 2am, about Fierce?

HAHAHA

You just admitted that you make it personal because you can't win when it's about basketball.

I even made you copy my "HAHAHA".

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I never admitted to not winning over you when the arguments are about basketball. Your reading comprehension issues and lies are astounding.

In fact I have provided proof that I win 70-80% of the time when you come after me. You have provided nothing but more lies and weaker arguments that keep your losing streak going, just today I mopped the floor with you several times.

Example: You are WRONG about the Knicks pick, but have yet to address the subject when called out on it over and over... instead you keep spinning off in other directions and posting lies.

Pathetic. Be a man.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Its fungus' own thread... and he is getting his azz kicked again and again.

He's got no answers at all... only silly taunts and worn out bait.

What a mismatch!

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never admitted to not winning over you when the arguments are about basketball. Your reading comprehension issues and lies are astounding.

In fact I have provided proof that I win 70-80% of the time when you come after me. You have provided nothing but more lies and weaker arguments that keep your losing streak going, just today I mopped the floor with you several times.

Example: You are WRONG about the Knicks pick, but have yet to address the subject when called out on it over and over... instead you keep spinning off in other directions and posting lies.

Pathetic. Be a man.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, if you won 70-80% then where's your proof?

You're the only one here saying that you won.

It's not absolute that the Knicks can't trade their 2015 or 2017 pick.

I already gave you an example of how the Knicks can trade their 2015 pick.

[/QUOTE]

Please provide an example where right now the Knicks GM can get on the phone and trade his 2015 or 2017 1st rd pick.

You can't.

They can't.

You are wrong

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its fungus' own thread... and he is getting his azz kicked again and again.

He's got no answers at all... only silly taunts and worn out bait.

What a mismatch!

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.. yup

The bait about my saying Rondo for Hill us fair? What LOSER.

That is a LIE. He knows it. I NEVER said that and yet the clown continues to post it.

BS lies like that just provide more evidence about how I crush him 70-80% of the time we argue. He is pathetic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Fiercy entered the ring with me on FIVE new topics today. He was proven wrong FOUR times with one draw. The defeats for him keep growing.

1. Knicks can't currently trade a 1st round pick (Fiercy wrong)

2. Options to swap picks are not the same thing as trading picks and are not support that a team can trade a pick in drafts that they CANNOT currently trade a pick in (Fiercy wrong)

3. Fiercy's response to disagreeing with my Olynyk/Hayward trade idea was three drive by insults with laughter, sarcasm and no facts. (The WRONG way to interact with people)

4. Fiercy's thread about how threads are hijacked beong b/c of other posters personal attacks/discrimination and his being 'forced' to respond. WRONG (see above) they are from his initial immature behavior and bullying, laughing, attacking others. That is why HE was banned and I have NEVER been banned in over 7 years. Multiple posters jump all over hypocrite Fiercy (He is wrong)

5. Olynyk is going to get MUCH better (Fierce used Joe Johnson as an example, so at least a teams 2nd best player and borderline all-star) and Hayward's extension will be too much for his talent (12+ million) vs. Olynyk getting just a little better (a 15/7 4th-5th best player) and Hayward being affordable as a 3rd-4th best player (11 million per). This was our only draw of the day folks.

Fierce - 0

Rameakap - 4

Draws - 1

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts