reasonable trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

reasonable trade

jermaine oneil avery bradley and daniels. and the 1st rounder for the bobcats sf gerald wallace.
    it works.
    nate and rondo run point
    pierce allen and wallace share the 2 and 3
    then kg and baby at 4
    then you still have shaq perk and edren
    by the end of the season itll all work out.
    wallace is a bigger defender vrs james etc

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: reasonable trade

would LOVE that trade... but I'd think someone else could trump the offer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

You do realize they only have 4 losses, right? Why are you even talking trade.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Great trade for the Cs. But I don't think it will help the Bobcats in any way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Let me add that Marquis Daniels is playing well again. 

Hopefully JO will be back playing this Wednesday against Philly. It's too early to give up on him. So far JO has been the leading shot-blocker for the Celtics. He just needs to get healthy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i don't know why everyone is so quick to include daniels in a trade. he played well before he injured his thumb last year. he has been playing decent all this year so far. the team is doing fine. but it would free up space so we could.... dare i say it.... resign rasheed wallace and antoine walker?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: reasonable trade:
    [QUOTE]i don't know why everyone is so quick to include daniels in a trade. he played well before he injured his thumb last year. he has been playing decent all this year so far. the team is doing fine. but it would free up space so we could.... dare i say it.... resign rasheed wallace and antoine walker?
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

No thank you to 'Toine and Rasheed is not going to be in shape.  As much as I like Sheed, I would pass on him, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

We get West, Perkins and JON back without giving up anyone.  There isn't any reason to make a trade at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: reasonable trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: reasonable trade : No thank you to 'Toine and Rasheed is not going to be in shape.  As much as I like Sheed, I would pass on him, too.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

i was hoping you could sense my sarcasm when I said that. I saw antoine play sat night, he was 10-22 and 6-12 for 3 pointers. same old antoine. he was decent on the defense end down low though. his sportsmanship was best on the floor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

The team is playing well and winning so I don't see any trade at this point that can be considered reasonable. The chemistry is good so there's little sense in upsetting that by bringing in new guys. Besides, Rondo, West, JON and Perkins will be returning in the coming weeks. I'm quite certain that DA has exigency plans should players like Perk and JON not heal as expected.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

trading a future good player in the league (avery) before you even know what he has..and marquis, who has been a good backup for us this season, tsk tsk..im just thankful its not you that is in the celtics front office. some people think you HAVE to make a trade before the season ends to win a championship. we need every big. EVERY one. all 5 of our bigs, when healthy this season, will have been injured at some point this season. wen perk comes back, semih needs to go in for surgery on that shoulder. and we never know when the oneils wont be able to go. keeping our bigs are extremely neccesary. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Why is everyone always including Daniels, he is solid thus far. Ship off JO, Bradley and a first round pick. JO is garbage and will continue to be garbage. Bradley mind you is a rookie is like a deer in headlights and I dont want to hear its the Celts complex system an athlete is an athlete.