Reasons to be optimistic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Reasons to be optimistic

Krystic is improving defensively each game while being a force on offence. 9 rebounds and 20 points 
    Arroyo is going to show he is a crafty steady veteran point guard. Not flashy but very hard nose. Showed leadership and he was a key in bringing us back. 
    Jeff Green keeps defenders honest and was also key in our comeback. 
    Sasha in limited minutes looked good and buying into defensive philosophy.      

With all the injuries and being down by 23 nobody panicked and we could have actually won this thing if not for Mo getting to many easy looks from 3.

Biggest concern is Rondo’s turnovers and not fighting through screens. It’s obvious that he is our 1 point guard.  Not sure what to do with him moving forward its perplexing. Maybe having Shaq back will give him the confidence he needs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Reasons to be optimistic

Shaq will bail rondo out of bad decision making if he lobs for the basket with Shaq underneath!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

only saw from 9 minutes left in 3rd. was troy a bust again tonight? at least with JO it took him 1 game to get back into swing of things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic:
    [QUOTE]only saw from 9 minutes left in 3rd. was troy a bust again tonight? at least with JO it took him 1 game to get back into swing of things.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Murphy had to big steals in his 2 minuts so as long as he kepps playing D his offence will come around

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Reasons to be optimistic : Great, so come playoff time, he'd be another Russell and be Minister of Defense.  Seriously, this is Krstic's 10th year in Professional Basketball!  You think he's suddenly going to get his defensive mojo just because he's wearing green? 
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

I want say it is because he wearing green I think it has more to do with who he is playing with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Victor
    Kristic is only 27.  He started with the Nets in 2003-4. So he is not a ten year veteran.  Theo Ratliff is older than Shaq,  actually older than dirt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Victor Kristic is only 27.  He started with the Nets in 2003-4. So he is not a ten year veteran.  Theo Ratliff is older than Shaq,  actually older than dirt.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Krstic was drafted into the Euroleague in 2001-2002 season, making this season his 10th in Professional Basketball.  Of course Ratliff is old and so is Shaq but why don't you get over your attention deficit disorder and focus on Krstic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Great idea for a thread. I know I'm not going to let a bad game get me down for long. More help is on the way soon and the C's will have more depth than any team in the NBA. Just look who's out. West, Baby, Shaq, Jermaine as usual. With West, Baby and Shaq, this team will be so much better and they will take some of the pressure and minutes off the big 3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Krstic definitely a silver lining here to the cloud of a loss. C's will gain more defensive chemistry over the last stretch and they will be fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

The trolls are so happy because the Celtics lost to the other LA team. What a bunch of idiots! KG going 5-19 from the field doesn't happen very often. LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]Great idea for a thread. I know I'm not going to let a bad game get me down for long. More help is on the way soon and the C's will have more depth than any team in the NBA. Just look who's out. West, Baby, Shaq, Jermaine as usual. With West, Baby and Shaq, this team will be so much better and they will take some of the pressure and minutes off the big 3.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic :
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mem, I was just gonna say thanks for not feeding into my madness.. I don't get out much

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : Krstic was drafted into the Euroleague in 2001-2002 season, making this season his 10th in Professional Basketball.  Of course Ratliff is old and so is Shaq but why don't you get over your attention deficit disorder and focus on Krstic.

That would make it his 9th season. Please learn basic math.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : That would make it his 9th season. Please learn basic math.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

He made his debut in the 2001-2002 (1st), 2002-2003 (2nd), 2003-2004 (3rd), 2004-2005 (4th), 2005-2006 (5th), 2006-2007 (6th), 2007-2008 (7th),
    2008-2009 (8th), 2009-2010 (9th), 2010-2011 (10th)

Why don't you learn basic math before you call out someone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So, this is Ricky Rubio's SECOND year???

According to vic, that would make young Ricky ineligible for ROY considerations.

Krstic is a 7 year NBA vet, he is in his EIGHTH NBA season.  No one cares a whit about the Euroleague.  And while I can't see him battling Bynum all by himself, I think that he and Shaq can be a nice combo (unless and until Bynum gets hurt again)

Warning about Vic - don't bother with him, he's smarter than all of us put together.. (wink wink).  Yes, and if he can't make his argument, he'll insult you - watch!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : That would make it his 9th season. Please learn basic math.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA BURNED!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]So, this is Ricky Rubio's SECOND year??? According to vic, that would make young Ricky ineligible for ROY considerations. Krstic is a 7 year NBA vet, he is in his EIGHTH NBA season.  No one cares a whit about the Euroleague.  And while I can't see him battling Bynum all by himself, I think that he and Shaq can be a nice combo (unless and until Bynum gets hurt again) Warning about Vic - don't bother with him, he's smarter than all of us put together.. (wink wink).  Yes, and if he can't make his argument, he'll insult you - watch!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

The argument was on years as a PRO, no matter the league.  And I don't give a crap that you don't give a whit about the Euroleague.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : Read my reply moron.

Homie i'm on your side... i was talking about the other fu...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : Homie i'm on your side... i was talking about the other fu...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry man.  I'll delete the post.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Perkins was not Moses Malone or Hakeem Olajuwon but he was a very good center for us while he was here. He had very small hands and was not very good around the basket and was terrible at the quick pass and shoot. His D was very good on the post but very poor on the pick and roll.

Krystic is not the second coming of Bill Russell or Robert Parish. What he does bring to this team is a very good finisher around the basket and a better than average free throw shooter. 

I have ever reason to be optimistic he will be a serviceable center for us off the bench and has proved to be instant offence and will be a spark off the bench. I can see improvement on the defensive end as many player over the years (DJ Ray Allen) not known for there defensive skills but because of the players they are surrounded with and system the Celtics employ make them better defenders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Laker trolls are just scared of Krstic. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]The Laker trolls are just scared of Krstic. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Scare of his chair throwing skill or wat?  I believe the Lakers big men handled Krstic last year while he was in OKC...  If any thing Perk was a bigger challenge because he clogs the lane too much and could handle bynum and / or gasol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : Scare of his chair throwing skill or wat?  I believe the Lakers big men handled Krstic last year while he was in OKC...  If any thing Perk was a bigger challenge because he clogs the lane too much and could handle bynum and / or gasol.
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

Perk did a good job on Bynum but Gasol was way too mobile and hit a ton of 5 or 10 ft bunnies. Bynum has a much improved offensive game this year and is as healthy as he been in years. Perk is coming off surgery that has seen him allot slower than he was before. He may come back like KG the 2nd season after surgery and be as good as he was before but this was not that year for him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Some added good news. Shaq has apprently been on a diet, while he is out. He has lost 15 pounds. I think he is going to be terrifc for us come the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Krstic with the Offensive rebounds is what is appealing...