Reasons to be optimistic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Reasons to be optimistic

In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : Scare of his chair throwing skill or wat?  I believe the Lakers big men handled Krstic last year while he was in OKC...  If any thing Perk was a bigger challenge because he clogs the lane too much and could handle bynum and / or gasol.
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

Stupid post! 

Did OKC have KG last year? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reasons to be optimistic : The argument was on years as a PRO, no matter the league.  And I don't give a crap that you don't give a whit about the Euroleague.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Right on cue - thanks vic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Victor Kristic is only 27.  He started with the Nets in 2003-4. So he is not a ten year veteran.  Theo Ratliff is older than Shaq,  actually older than dirt.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Shaq is the oldest player in the league right now (at least, as a player).  He turned 39 this season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Frankly it doesn't matter... Krystic is our only true center that is healthy at the moment, something our past best "low post defender" cannot say.  The trade makes more sense the more you actually think of it.  I mean if you're not a Celts fan you probably wouldn't understand anyways. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Frankly it doesn't matter... Krystic is our only true center that is healthy at the moment, something our past best "low post defender" cannot say.  The trade makes more sense the more you actually think of it.  I mean if you're not a Celts fan you probably wouldn't understand anyways. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

How  many wins would we have if we di not make that trade. How many injuries would we add to the list if we only had 8 healthy players and no center.

Sections
Shortcuts