Rebounding

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Re: Rebounding

In Response to Re: Rebounding:
    In Response to Re: Rebounding : Besides, we already discussed the possibility of trading cap space for a lottery pick, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34

And you were the only one here that thought Boston should give up $20m/year in cap space for a lottery pick. Laughing so hard, my side hurts...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Rebounding : Getting Harrison Barnes is worth 20m.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Very unusual for me to say this, but even I don't agree with that one!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Detroit can get the #1 pick and they're already under the cap ... another pipe dream ... C'mon, you're posts are getting more incredulous every hour.
    Posted by Mployee8

Are you 100% sure the Pistons are under the cap?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Even if Boston had Detroit's pick, that does not mean they would get Barnes.
    They could get the 6th or 7th pick... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Even if Boston had Detroit's pick, that does not mean they would get Barnes. They could get the 6th or 7th pick... 
    Posted by GinaM1977

That's right, your Lakers already got wife beater Barnes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Rebounding : That's right, your Lakers already got wife beater Barnes.
    Posted by 21st

21st knows zero about basketball, so she needs to take attention away from her lack of knowledge.

PS: I found a Picture of Paul Pierce's wife.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Detroit can get the #1 pick and they're already under the cap ... another pipe dream ... C'mon, you're posts are getting more incredulous every hour.
    Posted by Mployee8

Seems Fierce is not responding to you anymore. I thought you said if he didn't go after you, you would stop with your childish acts? You really can't control yourself, no? LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Rebounding : Seems Fierce is not responding to you anymore. I thought you said if he didn't go after you, you would stop with your childish acts? You really can't control yourself, no? LOL
    Posted by ConnectingRod

When Fierce don't want the board to know he really does post 24 hours a day 7 days a week, He lets hot rod or one of his other Sybil personalities take over late night shift, so as not to draw attention to how much he really is on the board!!  It's really quite sad if you think about it!!

Sections
Shortcuts