Reffs put to NEts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Reffs put to NEts

Disparity in calls take lead from Nets,  Johnson fouled by the great prince and no call, then on other end Johnson called for same no call on him.  NBA reffs are legal thieves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Reffs put to NEts

Paul Pierce sent to bench in fourth with a phantom call.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Think WWF.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Paul was clearly fouled by the great prince at the end of the game.  But the call was not made.  The NBA reffs stink.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

NBA officials need to be replaced with Castro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Listen to Doc about the officials on video.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Lebron once went FIVE GAMES without being called for a single foul.

The NBA is a joke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

A "managed" league.  Pure theater like the Globe Trotters.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Agreed billge, agreed. It's sad actually. I thought once we dumped the old Commish, things would improve but they've actually gotten worse. Oh to have the days of Mendy Rudolph back. They were ridiculous as well but I never recall big games so badly called on such a regular basis as they are now. Refs should never be the reason a game is decided and it's clear they are now, and that's not right. It produces a minor league product and the replay cannot cover up for bad basic reffing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agree 1005 mellymel.  Its not just sad, its embarrassing.  I can't defend the NBA to "would be fans" who claim they don't like the NBA.   I love the NBA until this kind of crap comes and I can't defend the idiot biased refs who seem to have a processor in their brain that says "oh, is LePrince or its Mr. Durant and someone breathed on them - FOUL!!".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, is 4life a mark of pride or a sentence?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A "managed" league.  Pure theater like the Globe Trotters.

[/QUOTE]

you bet!!  and it's a lot more closely managed than most of us might think.  these refs have earpieces that tell them things.  don't doubt it for a second.  makes the jay murphy point shaving scam at BC look like "pure" basketball

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The officiating in the Nets-Heat series was not good by any means. 

But it was bloody obvious that the superior team won. The Nets looked old and slow, except Johnson who is half the man Lebron is on the court. 

Deron Williams is on milk cartons all over New Jersey. Despite his insane contract. He makes Rondo look like Isiah Thomas.

I think a healthy Lopez would have made this more interesting though....

I've personally enjoyed the playoffs a lot, many great series, I feel bad for those who haven't. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Disparity in calls take lead from Nets,  Johnson fouled by the great prince and no call, then on other end Johnson called for same no call on him.  NBA reffs are legal thieves.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that too..calls were not made against the heat several times. Paul was definitely slapped on the fore arm causing him to bobble the ball. According to the review rules if an infraction occurs before or during the play in question, the first infraction should be addressed first. The out of bounds call should not have even been considered after the foul!

WWF..the refs were told to make the heat win and they did! I feel sorry for Paul, Kevin and Joe (all former Celtics) as they were hijacked from continuing the series and were done in by the league and the luck in the end of the turn coat and former Celtic Ray Allen. (Not withstanding the fact that he, Ray  was probably smart to jump ship when he could).

I have really lost trust and credibility in the NBA but still have an extremely high respect for all the players that lay it on the line every night for better or worse, success, injury or defeat!

Best!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhs1950. Show dhs1950's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed billge, agreed. It's sad actually. I thought once we dumped the old Commish, things would improve but they've actually gotten worse. Oh to have the days of Mendy Rudolph back. They were ridiculous as well but I never recall big games so badly called on such a regular basis as they are now. Refs should never be the reason a game is decided and it's clear they are now, and that's not right. It produces a minor league product and the replay cannot cover up for bad basic reffing.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder how many chances you had to second guess Mendy Rudolph calls on slow motion, stop action instant replays?

dhs1950 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw that too..calls were not made against the heat several times. Paul was definitely slapped on the fore arm causing him to bobble the ball. According to the review rules if an infraction occurs before or during the play in question, the first infraction should be addressed first. The out of bounds call should not have even been considered after the foul!

WWF..the refs were told to make the heat win and they did! I feel sorry for Paul, Kevin and Joe (all former Celtics) as they were hijacked from continuing the series and were done in by the league and the luck in the end of the turn coat and former Celtic Ray Allen. (Not withstanding the fact that he, Ray  was probably smart to jump ship when he could).

I have really lost trust and credibility in the NBA but still have an extremely high respect for all the players that lay it on the line every night for better or worse, success, injury or defeat!

Best!

[/QUOTE]

Great post and I definitely agree with you.  The officiating still hasn't improved and favors some teams and especially the elite players. 

Sections
Shortcuts