Refreshing to watch Tibbs Bulls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Refreshing to watch Tibbs Bulls

It was refreshing to watch the hunger of the Bulls, reminded me of the first year we had the big three.  Such determination will be difficult to maintain for the series but the overall team hunger for the win was refreshing to watch.  Tibbs had em playing both end of the court and every player gave it a go.  I remember the hunger of House and Davis and Perkins and how it added to the game.  I was apparent that this year we reverted to waiting on the big three to do it and the other guys played hard but were hesitant to go all out because of the fear of making a mistake.  Glen Davis was upset at Doc and held back a lot, Green also was hesitant but showed flashes of what he could do.  Doc was so set that he never turned his bench loose and the did not even get time on the court to play.  But I think the Big Three with teammates that are allowed to turn it loose and show their skills can give us one or two more good years.  The hunger just was not their this year as far as the entire team goes.  It will be intersting to see if the Bulls can sustain this fever pitch playing and if they do it will be very interesting to see a Bulls Dallas matchup.  Of course the Bulls are not past the Heat and NBA reffs yet.  The reffs allowed the teams to play last night, for the most part.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Refreshing to watch Tibbs Bulls

Thats a very good point..

The NBA refs have yet to be heard from.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Tibbs seems to have taken "ubuntu" with him and everybody is buying in.

Noah certainly reminds me of a young, hungry, utterly relentless KG on defense.

Very impressive what they did to the Heat. They wore them down and broke them open, just like the 2007-8 C's would have done.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

yes this bulls team was like watching our 2008 team...
    They all look hungry for that ring.
    I HATE Noah...But give the man props for his hustle, he reminds me a little of KG with his hustle on defense.
    Good to see superstars so humble yesterday in the case of derrick rose and Kevin durant. Its refreshing to see after watching lebron and dwade..
    Tiibs brought alot of what made the celtics great down to chicago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Traded one of the very best defensive starting centers and got rid of arguably the best coach in basketball (now that Jackson is gone), and kept Rivers. And Boston fans wonder why you are about to go another 20+ years of irrelevancy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HOW STUPID CAN YA GET?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In Response to Re: Refreshing to watch Tibbs Bulls:
    [QUOTE]Thats a very good point.. The NBA refs have yet to be heard from.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

haha! exactly right Karllost, that was only 1 game. - The REFS/NBA haven't tinkered yet , give them time, this will go 7 games for sure....

Last night, Free throws, MIA only got 15 of them, wow and they lose, what a shocker!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Refreshing to watch Tibbs Bulls:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refreshing to watch Tibbs Bulls : haha! exactly right Karllost, that was only 1 game. - The REFS/NBA haven't tinkered yet , give them time, this will go 7 games for sure.... Last night, Free throws, MIA only got 15 of them, wow and they lose, what a shocker!
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

Good point about the officials.  Expect Miami to have the benefit of the calls in at least a couple of games, which will result in them winning. 

Sections
Shortcuts