Refs and the Glamour Teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Refs and the Glamour Teams

Watching the Spurs vs the Thunder.  Wow, refs are giving ALL close calls to OKC.  Its clearly like the Heat.....breathe on Thunder with the fans are yelling like crazy and the refs quickly blow the whistle against the spurs.

Refs in the NBA are pathetic.  They really don't know how to be objective.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

Re: Refs and the Glamour Teams

+1
    In Response to Re: Refs and the Glamour Teams:
    [QUOTE]I dont know how any objective, knowledgable basketball person could not acknowledge the weak/slanted/often ridiculous level NBA erfs have sunk to... I happen to believe the Donaghy story, why shouldnt I... he did time for it..apparently the criminal system believed him as well. and its impossible these guys dont have some agenda going on.... frankly, they should have term limits or something.. they become too entrenched, develop attitudes towards certain players, teams, coaches etc.. and appear to have zero accountability. How many times have you seen on youtube where a ref makes a call on a player 10 feet away from any contact?  and the other refs dont even talk to him or attempt to over rule... so many examples.... this doesnt go on in the NCAA or AAU or even elementary school games... not at the frequent rate it does in the NBA... Knowing the NBA refs are lifers and at the top level of their profession..what else can be the explanation for such absurd, mind boggling inocompetence????
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheWhoBleedsGreen. Show SheWhoBleedsGreen's posts

Re: Refs and the Glamour Teams

It will be very interesting to see who the refs will side on with the OKC/ HEAT Finals. 
    Mark my words NBA wants the Heat to take it all...so OKC will HAVE to outplay the refs AND the Heat. 
    That has been and always will be tough for the "undesirables" which just so happen to be OKC in this match up. Money mouth

Sections
Shortcuts