Refs wont let our boys play defense and it ticks me off!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Refs wont let our boys play defense and it ticks me off!

Bradley, Stiemsma,Bass,Pietrus,Dooling,Pavlovic,Hollins...

If we are blessed enough to meet Miami the refs calling touch fouls against these guys is going to decide games outcomes.

The only way we can beat Miami is to beat them up old school Pistons style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZcqM294c7E&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Refs wont let our boys play defense and it ticks me off!

Da don't talk about teams that played 10 years before you can remember the sport.

also it is way too early to be talking about the Heat

That being said, I will give you my two cents:

The Celtics will need to beat the Heat with fundamental team ball where Doc severaly outcoaches Spoelstra. They have to win multiple games where they lead by a good margin throughout otherwise the refs will call fouls on us b/c Pietrus, Bradley and Steamer or not LeBron, Wade and Bosh.

Celts can survive 3-4 close games where they win 1-2 of them at home.

They need to kicks the heats butts and not have back and forth nail-biters in at least 3 games or the series will betaken out of their control and put in the control of the league's terrible officiating staff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Refs wont let our boys play defense and it ticks me off!

Hi,
    In the event Celtics play Mia in ECF.
    As long as Celtics play  3 quarters the way they played in game 2 and 4 vs Atl and, for the 4th quarter glue AB to DWade, they, Celtics, will win by default: LJ chokes, CB doesn't play much defense, the rest...you know - there's not much of the "rest".
    But before we come to that let's finish Atl and get rid of Phili (most probably) or Chi.
    As for "old school" style, I think Celtics may be forced to send a message to DWade if he starts playing the way he played a year ago.

AK

4. This post has been removed.