Regardless of what happens who do you think would help us the most at the MLE FA range?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Regardless of what happens who do you think would help us the most at the MLE FA range?

D Harris, Delembert,C Brewer,Bynum and Maxiel are all guys that I would like to get if they are in that price range or if we even have one. Kaman,K Mart,Jack and Tinsley guys I don't want. Who are your picks ? THe players I would like to see in a Celtic uniform next even though I don't we could sign them is T Evans and JJ Hickson,especially Hickson. I would love either but I don't think we can get either that cheap or in Evans case work out a deal with compensation or price.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Regardless of what happens who do you think would help us the most at the MLE FA range?

I was a fan of bringing Dalembert in last year.

but now if KG and Pierce are leaving no need for him here.

C. Brewer is a interesting thought, but all the others guys on that list are not for a rebuilding team (well maybe W. Bynum, but I am not sold on him being an NBA starter).

Like Fierce said.....with everything in flux it's too early to think about mid-level or lower FA's who might be added.

too many moving parts, not the least of which is WHO IS OUR HC?

I am thinking more and more than it just might be AINGE himself.

if so, I do hope he brings Frank in as assistant HC though.

Sections
Shortcuts