Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Regardless of what happens who do you think would help us the most at the MLE FA range?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Regardless of what happens who do you think would help us the most at the MLE FA range?

D Harris, Delembert,C Brewer,Bynum and Maxiel are all guys that I would like to get if they are in that price range or if we even have one. Kaman,K Mart,Jack and Tinsley guys I don't want. Who are your picks ? THe players I would like to see in a Celtic uniform next even though I don't we could sign them is T Evans and JJ Hickson,especially Hickson. I would love either but I don't think we can get either that cheap or in Evans case work out a deal with compensation or price.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Regardless of what happens who do you think would help us the most at the MLE FA range?

I was a fan of bringing Dalembert in last year.

but now if KG and Pierce are leaving no need for him here.

C. Brewer is a interesting thought, but all the others guys on that list are not for a rebuilding team (well maybe W. Bynum, but I am not sold on him being an NBA starter).

Like Fierce said.....with everything in flux it's too early to think about mid-level or lower FA's who might be added.

too many moving parts, not the least of which is WHO IS OUR HC?

I am thinking more and more than it just might be AINGE himself.

if so, I do hope he brings Frank in as assistant HC though.

Sections
Shortcuts