Regrets, I've Had A Few...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Regrets, I've Had A Few...

Phil Jackson, the league's best manipulator of personnel, barely got to Kobe in his tenure, and ripped him for his mentality in those books a few years back. I like Mike Brown- he seems like a nice guy. That said, Kobe is going to give him the business if he doesn't get his own way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Is Kobe pretending not to watch?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Regrets, I've Had A Few...:
    Is Kobe pretending not to watch?
    Posted by 21st

No, he's saying "I've got 5 rings wheelchair, how many you got?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Very creative, troll. 15 year olds are hilariously immature in the defense of their teams. More likely than not, Kobe's sitting there thinking about the most expensive hookup of his life; the one that cost him his image and tons of cash in the out-of-court settlement.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

What a block!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

that's part of why he was the Finals MVP.....in fact, the cover of SI had another great shot of PP blocking Kobe's shot.....this guy sure showed us an all around game huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

The song starts "And now the end is near" which is much more applicable to the keltic future.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

More applicable to the Lakers future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Last 3 decades:
    Lakers - 10
    Celtics - 4

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Re: Regrets, I've Had A Few...:
    In Response to Re: Regrets, I've Had A Few... : No, he's saying "I've got 5 rings wheelchair, how many you got?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

That's funny I thought he was letting everyone know he should of gotten at least five years behind bars.  My bad...

Sections
Shortcuts