RELAX, ANY DOUBT NOW PHILLY WAS JUST A SCHEDULE LOSS AND WE WILL DESTROY THE FAKERS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

RELAX, ANY DOUBT NOW PHILLY WAS JUST A SCHEDULE LOSS AND WE WILL DESTROY THE FAKERS?

i believe stevie wonder could see that coming. i tried posting to warn you optimists from getting on your rose-colored glasses but the server to boston.com discussions was obviously down before the game. bottom line jon jennings, long term celts assistant, was right. he used to say there are certain games like this where he and the coaches would privately just circle as a loss and try to get out without a major injury. fact is the game was a total outlier. the old celts had just played 2 excruciating overtime losses and blew their loads against two major opponents, they simply had nothing left.

this however is where mr. rondo is supposed to take over and score 30-40 points and lead the cavalry and pull a d-rose for just one night. this is what it will be like when the big 3 is gone and he is not surrounded with top talent every night. this must have ainge scratching his head. oh well, we must get both kaman and josh smith during the off-season along with a martin. no need for trade, just straight cash homey along with KG as the starting center (we aint competing for DH nor DW). that would be competitively young team able to keep on running and scoring while playing okay defense no matter what. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: RELAX, YESTERDAY WAS JUST A SCHEDULE LOSS!

WITH A VERY, VERY OLD TEAM, AN  A A U POINT GUARD, AND DOC'S REFUESAL TO USE HIS BENCH WITH MEANINGFUL MINUTES !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I expected them to lose but I at least expected them to show up. There is no excuse for a 30 point loss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Good post... I am not down at all after yesterdays loss. It was obvious from the beginning they had nothing left. Really, you could see the team was tired playing against Houston. Hopefully, they pull out a win against Portland tomorrow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: RELAX, ANY DOUBT NOW PHILLY WAS JUST A SCHEDULE LOSS AND WE WILL DESTROY THE FAKERS?

I hope u impulsive types are off the ledge after last night's beatdown of the blazers. the issue for me was that rondo was passive rather than setting the energy tone as the big 3 once again did. for sunday, its on national tv, its hot dog time so i expect rr to come out and exploit old man fish and slow boy blakey! steimsma will hold his own versus bynum.. kg always shows up for gasol, now that he's disengaged even more so. bass will force gasol to chase on the perimeter and he will be a x-factor. kobe and pp should match each other out though metta will be on pp most of the time. the x-factor is ray. philly was good, i see him having his second big game in a row. our bench is actually better than theirs, as amazing as that is to believe. AB will go off.

Sections
Shortcuts