1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Release Pavlovic and sign House!!

Danny do it!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Release Pavlovic and sign House!!

....he has a guaranteed contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and that makes zero sense..u would have rather had house guard melo??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Eddie House is not why we did not win today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Multiple reasons we lost.  1. Lack of defense on Carmelo;  2. No ability to go to the hole to draw fouls in the last few minutes;  3. No one getting open to hit a shot at the end.  They played up on Ray and KG doesn't post up and Rondo won't take a late game jumper.

So, Sasha provides NO help in these situations.  At least House would provide an offensive threat.  But, Pietrus will help.  He will replace Sasha, who will see no playing time after the next couple of games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Pavlovic tried his best to post up Carmelo but F'ng ref's called fouls left and right on him. I would like this move that would give them a reliable shooter to take one of the last shots other than M. Daniels. For the final shots you can not have M. Daniels and Rondo on the floor, both can not shoot. I did not see anyone other than Ray who can shoot for the final two shots. Paul and Pietrus can help for sure.
    Dont expect KG to go to the rim at his age with someone infront him unless you want him to sit on the shelf rest of the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Release Pavlovic and sign House!!:
    [QUOTE]Multiple reasons we lost.  1. Lack of defense on Carmelo;  2. No ability to go to the hole to draw fouls in the last few minutes;  3. No one getting open to hit a shot at the end.  They played up on Ray and KG doesn't post up and Rondo won't take a late game jumper. So, Sasha provides NO help in these situations.  At least House would provide an offensive threat.  But, Pietrus will help.  He will replace Sasha, who will see no playing time after the next couple of games.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agree with most Cfan,  but I think we played pretty good defense on Melo.  He just hit some tough shots. A guy his size that is shooting over a outstretched hand and makes it.  You tip your hat to him. I know Melo got some breaks from the officiating as well but not much we can do about it. Not sure what you think of Rondo but I think he played very well. I don't remember him turning down any open jumpers at the end.  He didn't try to create any for himself either. I agree about House, I wish we had hiim again. He is instant offense. He played better for us than he has for other teams. I think there is a reason for that. We have more good players that have to be guarded and it leave Eddie open more often. If I could trade him for Bradley I would do it in a hearbeat. With all that I think we played pretty well for a opener on the road, MSG no less, a team that we swept last year that had improved its team, and wanted payback, our captain out. yep we were alright. See what happened to the Mavs? think Miami didn't have payback on their mind?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

Let's see how Sasha Pavlovic fits after Paul Pierce and Mickael Pietrus are playing.  Pierce and Pietrus are going to get many more minutes than Sasha. If the Celtics get to the point the team needs a shooting guard such as Eddie, who does not play point, instead of good defense and some key rebounding like Ray Allen gives the team, the Celtics season is going to be over early anyway?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I've seen enough of Pavlovic from last year and tis year. If he's not going to shoot, why is he even starting. Just start Daniels until Pietrus is ready. Waive Pav and bring in someone else.

We need one more big...Pryzbilla would be nice.

Give Bradley's minutes to Moore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I've seen enough of Pavlovic from last year and tis year. If he's not going to shoot, why is he even starting. Just start Daniels until Pietrus is ready. Waive Pav and bring in someone else. We need one more big...Pryzbilla would be nice. Give Bradley's minutes to Moore.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

You may be right about waving Pavlovic.   If he isn't really helping we could use someone else on this team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Release Pavlovic and sign House!! : Agree with most Cfan,  but I think we played pretty good defense on Melo.  He just hit some tough shots. A guy his size that is shooting over a outstretched hand and makes it.  You tip your hat to him. I know Melo got some breaks from the officiating as well but not much we can do about it. Not sure what you think of Rondo but I think he played very well. I don't remember him turning down any open jumpers at the end.  He didn't try to create any for himself either. I agree about House, I wish we had hiim again. He is instant offense. He played better for us than he has for other teams. I think there is a reason for that. We have more good players that have to be guarded and it leave Eddie open more often. If I could trade him for Bradley I would do it in a hearbeat. With all that I think we played pretty well for a opener on the road, MSG no less, a team that we swept last year that had improved its team, and wanted payback, our captain out. yep we were alright. See what happened to the Mavs? think Miami didn't have payback on their mind?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

OneOnOne....yes, Melo was hot and he can beat ANYBODY when he's like that.  I would like to  have seen them work harder to prevent him from getting the ball more but once he got it, he was great, no doubt.   If they (Quis and Sasha) gave us a little offense to partially balance him out, it would have helped, too.

To answer your question - I loved Rondo's game until the last 3 minutes.  He was all world but he disappeared at the end and I don't think he was aggressive.  Maybe afraid to take the shot, maybe afraid to be at the line, but if he drives, they collapse and the jumpers are more open.  

Miami - yes, not just revenge, but determination this year.  They will be better than last year and they are the odds on favorite to win it all.  After knowing that they are in the stadium while Dallas gets their rings....they were motivated.  Add to that - Dallas is NOT going to be as good this year.  No Chandler, no JJ, no Butler.   Odom will not replace that production.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I've seen enough of Pavlovic from last year and tis year. If he's not going to shoot, why is he even starting. Just start Daniels until Pietrus is ready. Waive Pav and bring in someone else. We need one more big...Pryzbilla would be nice. Give Bradley's minutes to Moore.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Give Bradley's minutes to the waterboy.  I kind of feel the same way as you , I have seen enough last year and this year.  Hope I am wrong about him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Release Pavlovic and sign House!! : OneOnOne....yes, Melo was hot and he can beat ANYBODY when he's like that.  I would like to  have seen them work harder to prevent him from getting the ball more but once he got it, he was great, no doubt.   If they (Quis and Sasha) gave us a little offense to partially balance him out, it would have helped, too. To answer your question - I loved Rondo's game until the last 3 minutes.  He was all world but he disappeared at the end and I don't think he was aggressive.  Maybe afraid to take the shot, maybe afraid to be at the line, but if he drives, they collapse and the jumpers are more open.   Miami - yes, not just revenge, but determination this year.  They will be better than last year and they are the odds on favorite to win it all.  After knowing that they are in the stadium while Dallas gets their rings....they were motivated.  Add to that - Dallas is NOT going to be as good this year.  No Chandler, no JJ, no Butler.   Odom will not replace that production.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Wish I hadn't already deleted the game I would have liked to watch the last 3 minutes again. RR shot free throws at 75% for the game and shot a lot of them. I can't see him being afraid of missing them at that point. who know though.
    Barrea my be as big a loss as Chandler. JJ flat out played some ball last year, and it wasn't just the playoffs either. Dallas will still be a tough out though.  Lot of talent on that team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We needed House at the end of the game to spread the floor and mabey hit a three. Pav played hard but he seems to play scared on offense.  Paul, Quince, and Pietrus can handel the spot.  We need some offensive spark and energy and if we are going to play Bass at the end of the game he needs a couple of plays, Doc.