Remember, the Bs lost 2 home games badly, but won the series, Don't give up on Cs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Remember, the Bs lost 2 home games badly, but won the series, Don't give up on Cs

I really believe the Cs will win the game on Saturday. They will have made adjustments. Doc will have made adjustments. They will have rested and healed. Remember not too long ago, the Bs looked cooked against Montreal going into game 3 down 0-2. But they came out and hit the Canadians in the grill. And they won that series. The Cs can do much the same. They can and will get back on track Saturday night with good old yes old Celtic Pride b-ball. The Heat are not that good a team. They are good, but they are very beatable.  And in the first 2 games the Cs missed shots and made it easier for the Heat. The Cs just need to turn the tables and get them barking at each other. The Heat ended up playing a better final 7 minutes in game 2. But I really believe the Cs will come back to even this series. And if they do, then they will play a much better game in Miami. Doubt will start to creep back into the Heat. If Doc can handle his substitutions better, leave guys out there who are playing well, then Cs will take both games in Boston. You have to believe in them until they are eliminated. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Remember, the Bs lost 2 home games badly, but won the series, Don't give up on Cs

AND THEY WERE AT HOME!  RICO FOR A BOSTON FAN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CHECK.

BUT AS I HAVE COME TO KNOW ABOUT YOU RICO.  "ANY ONE CAN LOVE THE C'S AS MUCH AS ME BUT NO ONE CAN LOVE THEM MORE."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Remember, the Bs lost 2 home games badly, but won the series, Don't give up on Cs

The Bs are playing their hearts out; the Celtics are not. The Bs rallied around a coach they could have quit on; the Celtics may be quitting on a coach who is so easy to rally around. The Bs are a youngish veteran team, the Cs are an oldish veteran team. The Bs have the best goalie in hockey, the Cs have an aging KG who can't really protect the rim anymore (at least like he used to). I'm just hoping the Celtics give everything they've got, physically, emotionally and mentally, and then let the chips fall where they may. I know the Bruins are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

One word: PERKINS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The series is not over.  If we win our two at home like the Heat won their two at home, the series is tied.  We are in a hole, but the C's have to step up at home.  I hope the fans at the Garden are better than some folks on this Board.  We need energy and craziness out of the fans and give the players some energy/fire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

@Celtsfan4life Re:We need energy and craziness out of the fans and give the players some energy/fire...and Perkins

Sections
Shortcuts