Remind me is it JO's wrist or knee that is keeping him off the floor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Remind me is it JO's wrist or knee that is keeping him off the floor

With the absence of CW (sure hope he is ok!) we sure could use JON to help slow down the LAL today!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Remind me is it JO's wrist or knee that is keeping him off the floor

I hope JO retires.  I held out hope and support for him as long as possible.  He never delivered offensively at all.  Some defense but we are better off in the long run without him.  Rather give Greg the time.  A ton more athletic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Re: Remind me is it JO's wrist or knee that is keeping him off the floor:
    [QUOTE]I hope JO retires.  I held out hope and support for him as long as possible.  He never delivered offensively at all.  Some defense but we are better off in the long run without him.  Rather give Greg the time.  A ton more athletic.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I agree,GS has great possibilities. He does need to play more as he got pretty tired the other night. It's like if he put on some more muscle he would be tougher down low but he could lose his quick jump and timing.

I was a JON supporter too just early physical breakdown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

JON was a negative factor against most teams, but where we could have used him is games against the Lakers (and other strong inside teams), where he could at least block the lane and hammer their bigs a bit. Now we just give them a free pass to wear out KG...lets hope he doesn't get hurt...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Remind me is it JO's wrist or knee that is keeping him off the floor:
    [QUOTE]I hope JO retires.  I held out hope and support for him as long as possible.  He never delivered offensively at all.  Some defense but we are better off in the long run without him.  Rather give Greg the time.  A ton more athletic.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

+1

He gives very little at this point and would again have to play himself into shape.  He's essentially done.  Great move by Danny last year to count on two old guys with a history of injury and now end up with no experienced center at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

JON symbolizes to me the futility of the Celtics at this point. This guy's two year contract should never have happened.  He was so shot in Miami you have to wonder what doctors Danny talked to.  Let's pray they can move his contract. He was awful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remind me is it JO's wrist or knee that is keeping him off the floor : +1 He gives very little at this point and would again have to play himself into shape.  He's essentially done.  Great move by Danny last year to count on two old guys with a history of injury and now end up with no experienced center at all.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

The trade has nothing to do with their center position this year. Perk was never going to sign here

Sections
Shortcuts