Remind me....Daniels.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cujo99. Show cujo99's posts

Remind me....Daniels.

I was a fan of Marquis last year and can't remember why.  I have never seen a softer more passive player than he has been this year.  Has he made an outside shot??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Remind me....Daniels.

In Response to Re: Remind me....Daniels.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Remind me....Daniels. : Don't worry, once Pietrus comes back you will see less of Quis.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    one of them will just slide to the 2, they'll be playing together

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Agree- -the rotation will be:
    Rondo/Dooling
    Allen/Moore/Pietrus
    Pierce/Pietrus
    KG/Bass
    Steamer (hope)/JON/Wilcox

Bradley and JJJ to D-League, Sasha and Daniels to DNP CD

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Remind me....Daniels. : Don't worry, once Pietrus comes back you will see less of Quis.

I think that you are right.  Pietrus will probably play the most minutes of all of the bench players upon his return. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

C - JON (20 mins), KG (14 mins), Steamer (14 mins)
    PF - KG (14 mins), Bass (34 mins)
    SF - Pierce (30 mins), Pietrus (18 mins)
    SG - Ray (30 mins), 'Quis (12 mins), Pietrus (6 mins)
    PG - Rondo (34 mins), Dooling (14 mins)

That is how it should be assuming Pietrus is healthy, hitting 3's and integrating himself well.

Moore should play every 7-9 days to rest Ray, Sasha the same to rest Pierce and Wilcox to rest KG and JON. Each of the 4 old guys should get a day off every 7-9 games.

Johnson and Avery should be in the D-league.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remind me....Daniels. : Red, Moore is not going to overtake Daniels in the rotation. It's going to be Pietrus and Daniels in for Pierce and Allen. 

There's a chance that with a half season of practice, we may see Moore ahead of Daniels at the 2 spot.  It wouldn't happen until Doc sees something in the few practices we have, but I wouldn't put it past Doc to start playing with that by mid-season (ie. after he's seen Moore learn the defensive system and execute in practice).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

ie. after he's seen Moore learn the defensive system and execute in practice).

Exactly...and then maintain that level during games...which is easy for us to assume will automatically happen, but quite another in reality..I would love to see more of this kid...If he, Avery, and the Steamer, gives productive minutes, Doc will overlook some of their rookie mistakes as long as they keep improving.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Daniels seems to be bit slower this season.  all plays for him need to be from 15 feet and in.

Sections
Shortcuts