Repent Now All You Non Believers.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: Repent Now All You Non Believers.........

i hope he does make some trades to get rid of the talent,otherwise(because were such a poor division)the celtics may end up in the playoffs by default.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

[QUOTE]

And all will be forgiven. This is the way to the promised land, run and press on offense and defense for 48/82 and very good things will happen. I said we would be better, who else sees the light ? Our lottery pick maybe Brooklyns'.

[/QUOTE]

2 words - FALSE PROPHET

[/QUOTE]

yeah....

this may have been jumping the gun a little too soon.

I'd be surprised if this team got 10+ wins before Rondo returns.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I'll be more ready to repent after the next 3 games, I think.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

[QUOTE]

And all will be forgiven. This is the way to the promised land, run and press on offense and defense for 48/82 and very good things will happen. I said we would be better, who else sees the light ? Our lottery pick maybe Brooklyns'.

[/QUOTE]

Just sayin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The non-believers stuff is ridculousa and absurd. We all believe in the Celtics. We just disagree on how to build a championship team. 

And there may be a few true homers who think we can actually win a championship with this team - yeah sure. 

I will admit the Celts are a little better than I thought they would be. 

But: it's mostly that the Eastern conference is just terrible. 

I do think a couple of the bad teams in the east will improve, but given how terrible the east is, I can see the Celts winning the division. 

However, Ainge has to decide if he is going to go for a strong playoff run or pursue tanking in earnest. Either way he has to make some moves.

I also wish peeps  would quit talking delusionally about the Nets draft pick. The Hawks are going to take that pick if it's any good, got it?

If the Celts had the Nets pick unprotected, we could feel better about pursuing a playoff berth and getting spanked by the Heat or Pacers. But we don't. We're going to the Hawks draft pick. That will NOT be a lottery pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The non-believers stuff is ridculousa and absurd. We all believe in the Celtics. We just disagree on how to build a championship team. 

And there may be a few true homers who think we can actually win a championship with this team - yeah sure. 

I do think a couple of the bad teams in the east will improve, but given how terrible the east is, I can see the Celts winning the division. 

However, Ainge has to decide if he is going to go for a strong playoff run or pursue tanking in earnest. Either way he has to make some moves.

I also wish peeps  would quit talking delusionally about the Nets draft pick. The Hawks are going to take that pick if it's any good, got it?

If the Celts had the Nets pick unprotected, we could feel better about pursuing a playoff berth and getting spanked by the Heat or Pacers. But we don't. We're going to the Hawks draft pick. That will NOT be a lottery pick.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Munk762002. Show Munk762002's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the Celts had the Nets pick unprotected, we could feel better about pursuing a playoff berth and getting spanked by the Heat or Pacers. But we don't. We're going to the Hawks draft pick. That will NOT be a lottery [/QUOTE]

+ 1

[/QUOTE]

1)The Celts have building blocks but are a long ways from a championship team

2) No draft pick will bring them to the promise land next year so why tank and develope a losing attitude for the young players

3) Boston is not a top destination for free agents so DA will have to work his magic with trades

4) Injuries happen hopefully not for the Celts

5) Needs another athletic big and a scorer who are team players and not prima donnas

6) Wait and See

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

We are golden no matter what....

2014 - two first round picks, ours and the worse of the Nets and the Hawks
    2015 - two first round picks, ours and the Clippers
    2016 - two first round picks, ours and the Nets
    2017 - one first round pick, the better of ours or the Nets
    2018 - two first round picks, ours and the Nets

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we dont own Brooklyns pick we own Atlantas if Atlanta ends up with a better record than the Nets

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe we get the worse of the Nets or Hawks pick (e.g. if Nets end up with # 6 pick and Hawks end up with # 15 pick, we get the #15 pick)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Non relievers don't repent, thats the deal with non believers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe we get the worse of the Nets or Hawks pick (e.g. if Nets end up with # 6 pick and Hawks end up with # 15 pick, we get the #15 pick)

[/QUOTE]

That's what Chis said ... Ck highlighted are above ^

[/QUOTE]

I read it wrong, thanks for clarification

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Non relievers don't repent, thats the deal with non believers

[/QUOTE]

LOL.  Brad Stevens must be a non-believer since he relies on science / data rather than misleading subjective criteria!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I said we would be better, who else sees the light ? Our lottery pick maybe Brooklyns'."

Hmm....funny to look back on a post as wrong headed as this one. 

As many of us expected, the Nets turn out to be pretty good. I still have high hopes for the Nets unprotected picks we have in future years. 

But this year if we are in the lottery it will be because we got ourselves here. 

Everything is on track. We aren't very good nor were we intended to be.

20. This post has been removed.