Report: Cavs choosing Irving with number one pick.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Report: Cavs choosing Irving with number one pick.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2011/news/story?id=6681060

I think this is a good move, i do love Derrick Williams though. Irving has the ability to be the next Chris Paul. Derrick Williams will most likely be picked 3rd because the Wolves said they will not trade Beasley. Enes Kanter will go to the Wolves with their 2nd pick. Derrick Williams would fit good with the cavs, and i expect the Cavs will attempt to get the 2nd pick as well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Report: Cavs choosing Irving with number one pick.

Chad Ford and others on ESPN say Irving was a better shooter than Chris Paul coming out of college, so he can be better. Obviously, Chris Paul is a better shooter now, but Irving could be better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Report: Cavs choosing Irving with number one pick.

It will be interesting to see if the possible NBA lockout puts a damper on what looks like some looming trades.  Several teams, including the Celts and Cavs, have immediate needs and are itching to reshuffle the deck.    

Sections
Shortcuts