Report: Clips 'intrigue' Dwight Howard

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Report: Clips 'intrigue' Dwight Howard

Yeah, KG and two picks is better then Bynum and picks...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

That was your post in this thread about the Clippers having the ability to sign Howard after the season, not mine.
    Do you suffer from alzheimers? 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Report: Clips 'intrigue' Dwight Howard:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: Clips 'intrigue' Dwight Howard : I don't care what that article says ... If DH wants to play for the Clips he can be traded by the deadline for Jordan etal and resign for a max deal under Bird Rights regardless of how the transaction went down between NY & Denver.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I thought the Clippers could trade a contract (like Miami did with Beasley) then sign Howard???
    Why would they give up Jordan and others if they could just sign him???

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Wingnut and Red must have went to the same school.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: Clips 'intrigue' Dwight Howard : NO ... you said the Clips couldn't afford him and I said they could. You've changed the scenario from a S&T to a FA signing in an attempt to prove me wrong but either way it's doable and you are wrong Faker!

F34 is arguing about the S&T, not me. I have exposed your nonsense that the Clippers could just sign Dwight by trading a player for a draft pick.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: Clips 'intrigue' Dwight Howard : As Knucklehead told you ... Why would LA trade Bynum & Gasol for DH? Even Bynum for DH straignt up when they won't do any better with DH. If LA doesn't want to do Bynum but just Gasol then Orlando won't do that deal. The real point is that pickings are getting slim as the deadline approaches. What players are worthy of the huge contract needed to match up? And if Orlando doesn't like the player/contract they'd be getting in return then what are their options? Keep DH and hope to resign him or face losing him for nothing. As the deadline gets shorter each day the value dwindles especially for a team that may not be able to resign him. Only a team like the C's with an expiring contract that matches up with some picks/rookies or selective players may be willing to still do a deal and provide Orlando with something to save face.

Boston has some expiring contracts and some rookies and picks but none of them are any good.

Orlando has already publically said that they want established players for Dwight, and were not trading for draft picks.

Bynum is way better then anything Boston can offer and keep a team around him.
    If Boston traded all their young players, draft picks and Garnett, who would he play with next year? That is not what Dwight is looking for.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

OMG, it's funny how wingnut claimed that we made his statements.

He gives Celtics fans a bad name.

Sections
Shortcuts