Report: C's getting offers for PP

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP

In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP : As usual, your mouth is bigger than your brain.  I don't like the Lakers, but letting Andrew Bynum go for Deron Williams is just stupid! Moronic even!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

LA can win a title with Deron, Kobe and Pau.
    LA can't win Kobe, Pau and Bynum.

Their pg weakness is too much of a factor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP : Not only do you have a small brain, you have no patience as well! The Lakers will be at Orlando on Friday, just wait for a few more days.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Then don't brag about how their in 2nd place if you don't look into who they've played. It's like the Celtic dummies that were happy with the Celtics  4-3 start when they had only beaten JV teams.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

And why would Sacramento want Pierce? Will he help them win 30 games?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]why would any of the supposed contending teams calling ainge want pierce? veteran leadership?
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

What contending teams could trade for Pierce's $15+m salary this year?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]PETEY, What makes you think PP wants to be traded? I think hed give up the small chance to win a championship with another team. to retire with his one and only team the celtics. He has spoken before about what an exclusive group hes in of players to play their whole career with one team. I think he relishes being one of them.   I was too young to be a fan of the original big 3, so pp is my bird, my russel, my havilecek and I dont think the older fans wouldve want them traded either. So im being sentimental and I dont care. PP should never wear anything but the celtic green.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

WELL I ..AM..OLD ENUFF TO REMEMBER COUS ...RUSS & JUNGLE JIM...

NO WAY SHOULD C'S TRADE ...THE CAPTAIN....IT WOULD

BE BOTH A... BETRAYAL...

& BLASPHEMOUS...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]Parish went on to get a ring in another uniform. Emotions aside, go for it!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

YO... L A DUDE...BE MINDFUL PARRISH WAS ...NOT...AN ORIGINAL

CELTIC LIKE THE CAPTAIN............THIS DISCUSSION IS SHAMEFUL....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

THOSE ON THIS BOARD WHO SAY TRADE ...THE CAPTAIN...

MAY ... YOUR CHILDREN...  TRADE YOU..

FOR A 12 OZ.BOOTLE...OF IRON CITY

BEER &  A  STINK'N.....L A TACO..... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

IS THERE A PRECEDENT ON THIS ISSUE...

HAVE THE C'S EVER TRADED AN

ORIGINAL CELTIC & STANDING

CAPTAIN? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]Danny Ainge will trade Pierce. He blew up the team last year when Boston had the best record and was dominating the league. He will blow it up now when thing's aren't going so well.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Dominating the league? Were you watching the NBA or Fantasy Island?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Report: C's getting offers for PP:
    [QUOTE]The bigger question promises to be: Does ownership and general manager Danny Ainge go for the complete rebuild and trade Pierce before the March 15 deadline? Several contending teams have inquired about Pierce’s availability. As one Eastern Conference official said, there are “lots of calls asking if Boston will blow it up.” -A. Wojnarowski Yahoo! Sports http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kendrick_perkins_thunder_celtics_nba_011712
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

cs board..."getting offers for"...wfdog ...bowwow 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Domination!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

3 Stooges

Big 3

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I wouldn't trade Bynum for Deron. But we do need a PG, and Deron would be nice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Here's a picture of the party after the Celtics won the 2008 Championship.
    Ho Time!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]why would any of the supposed contending teams calling ainge want pierce? veteran leadership?
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Yes, he could put a contending team over the top with his scoring ability.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In Response to Report: C's getting offers for PP:
    [QUOTE]The bigger question promises to be: Does ownership and general manager Danny Ainge go for the complete rebuild and trade Pierce before the March 15 deadline? Several contending teams have inquired about Pierce’s availability. As one Eastern Conference official said, there are “lots of calls asking if Boston will blow it up.” -A. Wojnarowski Yahoo! Sports http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kendrick_perkins_thunder_celtics_nba_011712
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Paul Pierce isn't going anywhere. Nobody has offerred anything to date and it won't go any further than low hanging fruit, BS articles. If the Celtics aren't embedded in the playoff picture by the Allstar break, then we might hear this get more serious, but as it stands, the only VALUABLE piece the C's have to offer any other Contender is Ray Allen who's shooting consistency is off the charts. Again.....Go Lay Down and enjoy the PATS run!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]wfdog, I just read that.  Wojnarowski is pretty on point with his reports but I just can't understand why teams would be interested in obtaining his remaining 2 years and $32M. That is very interesting although he doesn't provide much else in the area of details.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Come on Petey!
    Paul Pierce isn't going anywhere. Nobody has offerred anything to date and it won't go any further than low hanging fruit, BS articles. If the Celtics aren't embedded in the playoff picture by the Allstar break, then we might hear this get more serious. As it stands, the only VALUABLE piece the C's have to offer any other Contender is Ray Allen who's shooting consistency is off the charts. Again.....Go Lay Down and enjoy the PATS run!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Report:  Ray Allen who's shooting consistency is off the charts.
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

You clearly have not been watching many Celtic games!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP : Come on Petey! Paul Pierce isn't going anywhere. Nobody has offerred anything to date and it won't go any further than low hanging fruit, BS articles. If the Celtics aren't embedded in the playoff picture by the Allstar break, then we might hear this get more serious. As it stands, the only VALUABLE piece the C's have to offer any other Contender is Ray Allen who's shooting consistency is off the charts. Again.....Go Lay Down and enjoy the PATS run!
    Posted by RallyC[/QUOTE]

Then we should trade Ray Allen!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Ray has never looked worse on the floor.  His passing, defense, and ability to get open are never going to be anything but a liability.  His three point shooting is for another team with speed and athleticism that will allow him to get open shots.

Rebounding is what we need and if we could get someone in here who could we would have won some games.  Ray can shoot the lights out from three but when you give up turnovers the way this team does and they convert over and over, the threes just aren't enough.

Sections
Shortcuts