Report: C's getting offers for PP

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP

In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP : You clearly have not been watching many Celtic games!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Null, you really are NULL, and VOID for that matter! Ray Allen's 3-pt shooting percentage is tops, NUMERO UNO in the league at .628. You really should keep your eyes open when you are watching the games. I've seen every single one, thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Pierce to LAC

Kaman and NO 1st Rd to BOS

Mo Williams, Eric Bledsoe, Ryan Gomes and future LAC 1st to NO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]I know it would be prudent to trade pp and clear the books, but  I dont care im willing to take an old pp for 2 more years and see him retire as a celtic, like the other past greats. PP is the best celtic of my time and I couldnt take seeing him in another jersey.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how prudent it would be - what/who do they get in return who can get them 4th quarter points one way or another? Who are they going to get who'll understand role/defense/team concept? Unless and until there are specifics, such discussions, while good for fantasy types, are premature. Pierce has earned his keep, year in and year out and deserves the respect retiring as a Celtic brings. Larry Bird or McHale in their final years were much less effective than Pierce and no one would have even considering a trade. Maybe people who've been tossed aside in their working lives think loyalty means nothing, but in the end, it does.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Report: C's getting offers for PP : I'm not sure how prudent it would be - what/who do they get in return who can get them 4th quarter points one way or another? Who are they going to get who'll understand role/defense/team concept? Unless and until there are specifics, such discussions, while good for fantasy types, are premature. Pierce has earned his keep, year in and year out and deserves the respect retiring as a Celtic brings. Larry Bird or McHale in their final years were much less effective than Pierce and no one would have even considering a trade. Maybe people who've been tossed aside in their working lives think loyalty means nothing, but in the end, it does.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Larry birds last 3 years

points per game  24.3, 19.4, 20.4

Rebounds per game 9.5, 8.5,9.6

Assist per game 7.5,7.2,6.8  Free throw %  .930 .891, .926

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts