Report: Three team deal in the works: Celtics get No. 1 pick, Kings get Rondo, Cavs get players, picks?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Report: Three team deal in the works: Celtics get No. 1 pick, Kings get Rondo, Cavs get players, picks?

1 6 and 17    and hope we get a 2nd somehow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Report: Three team deal in the works: Celtics get No. 1 pick, Kings get Rondo, Cavs get players, picks?

Luv it but give up no picks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I don't see how we can keep all our picks with such deal.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

see soon, morrow after noon

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

boston jayhawks PLEASE!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

#1 pick should mean Parker to me.  It's too late, nothing is going to happen tonight.  We'll know for sure tomorrow.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

I wouldn't mind rondo, green and 17 or a future 1.  But I wouldn't want to do rondo, green , and 6 for #1.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Ridiculous, no draft pick

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Watch Danny pull a "Red " on this one, and spin the #1 pick and #17 to PHI for MCW, 3 and 10!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I could see Sac trading the 8th pick for Rondo being more realistic. Embiid at 6, Gordon at 8, and Napier at 17. That would be amazing.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

not Napier

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to billge's comment:

not Napier

[object HTMLDivElement]

I mean I would take Payton if he was there at 17 but I doubt he'd be there by the way he's been shooting up. Napier is a good consolation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anguskahn. Show anguskahn's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

not Napier

[object HTMLDivElement]

I mean I would take Payton if he was there at 17 but I doubt he'd be there by the way he's been shooting up. Napier is a good consolation.

Ennis

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts