Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.

Oh no...  we're screwed!!!  LOL.

Go Fakers!!  2nd best team in L.A.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.celticslife.com/2011/12/former-celtic-troy-murphy-works-out.html Former Celtic Troy Murphy Works Out with the Lakers
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Well if you can't get DH, maybe TM is that missing piece that takes them over the top.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It doesn't get worse than Troy was here last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.:
    [QUOTE]It doesn't get worse than Troy was here last year.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I bet Troy is a lot better player this year than last.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Murphy will go there and kill it - mark my words!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Shaking in my boots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours. : I bet Troy is a lot better player this year than last.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Well, a lot better than last year won't be difficult to achieve!

Let's see - Lakers win a championship because Troy Murphy improves from 2 points per game, 1.5 rebounds, and 2 turnovers to 4 points per game, 3 rebounds, and 1 tunover.  Impressive!  

OKC, Dallas, San Antonia, Clippers all better watch out now!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours. : I bet Troy is a lot better player this year than last.

He would HAVE to!

His play in Boston might have been literally the worst professional basketball I've ever seen played. I remember John Bagley running down the lane like a madman then firing it off the backboard often not even getting rim...and Murphy was far, far worse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Yeah, when he gets on a roll he can shoot and is a pretty decent rebounder, so it's a low risk gamble by LA to replace some of Odom's mins.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours. : Well, a lot better than last year won't be difficult to achieve! Let's see - Lakers win a championship because Troy Murphy improves from 2 points per game, 1.5 rebounds, and 2 turnovers to 4 points per game, 3 rebounds, and 1 tunover.  Impressive!   OKC, Dallas, San Antonia, Clippers all better watch out now!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Well let me rephrase that.  He is a lot better player than he showed during his short stint with us.  It is hard to sit out half a year , start playing with a new team and fit in. I know you don't think much of TM and thats OK.  I just don't think he is as bad as you think he is. If you want to point out stats maybe you should look at more than just part of a season with a new team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He probably won't get a contract if he is as bad as some think.  I kinda think he will end up on a team contributing.  No one said he was a allstar.  (I dont think)

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

After hearing Troy Murphy would become a Laker, here's Brown Goat's reaction:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

The last year Troy Murphy is the worse player I ever seen in my life.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Da+Flyin+Hawaiian. Show Da+Flyin+Hawaiian's posts

I thought TM was Tracy McGrady!! No? Why you meen it's Troy "da horse" Murphy?  OMG I just peed in my pants. Sorry gotta go now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I remember just a few moths ago when the Celtics sign him everybody (including the ones criticizing the Lakers today, go figure) were raving about him. How things change. Hmmmm...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Troy Murphy will help the lakers this year - you heard it here first - should have kept him!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I assure you Lakers will make a big move before the trade deadline. Mitch is the best GM in the business and I am sure he gave Odom away for a reason. Kupchak will wave his magic wand once again. He already did this season but the league didn't approve. By the way there is no conspiracy theory of the league against the Lakers. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. In Jim Buss, Dr. Jerry Buss and Mitch Kupchak Lakers nation have and will trust.

Cool
    PS: I was the first one to say you weren't gatting the 25 years old Sheed. How many mistakes has Danny made with player trades and drafts???? The bad out weight the good by a lot. In Kupchak's case it's all the way around, the good out weight the bad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I assure you Lakers will make a big move before the trade deadline. Mitch is the best GM in the business and I am sure he gave Odom away for a reason. Kupchak will wave his magic wand once again. He already did this season but the league didn't approve. By the way there is no conspiracy theory of the league against the Lakers. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. In Jim Buss, Dr. Jerry Buss and Mitch Kupchak Lakers nation have and will trust. PS: I was the first one to say you weren't gatting the 25 years old Sheed. How many mistakes has Danny made with player trades and drafts???? The bad out weight the good by a lot. In Kupchak's case it's all the way around, the good out weight the bad.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Admire your confidence....but those days are over - Kupchak and West have had their way for 20 years - now it's everyone else's turn.  If the lakers want bigger stars, they will have to draft, take on expiring contracts and shave salary cap space - just like everyone else!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

So we won those championships because of conspiracy theories now???? Why didn't or couldn't the rest of the teams do the same????? We will see before the trade deadline who was wrong and who was right. You were wrong about the lock out, don't forget.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Troy Murphy

Mike Brown

equals Murphy Brown

Sections
Shortcuts