Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.

Jerry West gone.

Mitch Kupchak is running the Lakers? Who are you kiddin'?

John Malkovich is running the Lakers. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours. : Well let me rephrase that.  He is a lot better player than he showed during his short stint with us.  It is hard to sit out half a year , start playing with a new team and fit in. I know you don't think much of TM and thats OK.  I just don't think he is as bad as you think he is. If you want to point out stats maybe you should look at more than just part of a season with a new team.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

OK.  I posted in another thread the stats from the Nets, as well.  They were marginally better.......and still horrible.  The guy couldn't get minutes in New Jersey!  That's a non-playoff team and he couldn't get on the court and when he did, it was awful performance.  He then came to us and Doc gave him a chance....and his performance continued to be horrible.

If they guy shows what he had 2 or 3 years ago, I'll admit I was wrong, but as of now - he's shown absolutely nothing on two teams.  Sorry, I just have no respect for this guy.   People want to give him a chance and they bash BBD who gave us infinitely more.  I don't get it.  Sorry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OklaBoston. Show OklaBoston's posts

In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours.:
    [QUOTE]The last year Troy Murphy is the worse player I ever seen in my life.
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]

Are you forgetting about Nenad (7 Foot Wimp) Krstic, who would never go amywhere near the paint despite his height? People that tall should be in the paint all the time. Not launching 3 pt. attempts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OklaBoston. Show OklaBoston's posts

[QUOTE]I assure you Lakers will make a big move before the trade deadline. Mitch is the best GM in the business and I am sure he gave Odom away for a reason. Kupchak will wave his magic wand once again. He already did this season but the league didn't approve. By the way there is no conspiracy theory of the league against the Lakers. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. In Jim Buss, Dr. Jerry Buss and Mitch Kupchak Lakers nation have and will trust. PS: I was the first one to say you weren't gatting the 25 years old Sheed. How many mistakes has Danny made with player trades and drafts???? The bad out weight the good by a lot. In Kupchak's case it's all the way around, the good out weight the bad.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

Laker fans should be glad the CP3 trade did get vetoed. As good as Paul is he can't be much help to a team with the forgettable frontcourt LA would have been left with after that deal. The Celtics, my native city's Thunder and any number of other teams would have slaughtered them on the boards.

If that's Kupchak's idea of a good trade he has no business in any team's front office. He's far closer to being the WORST GM in the league than the best.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You used "TM" because you knew if you spelled out his name no one would read your post. Murphy is terrible, I hope he does sign there. It can only help  us and hurt them. He was one of Ainge's worst decisions last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

[QUOTE]You used "TM" because you knew if you spelled out his name no one would read your post. Murphy is terrible, I hope he does sign there. It can only help  us and hurt them. He was one of Ainge's worst decisions last year.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

"TM" is already a Laker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]So we won those championships because of conspiracy theories now???? Why didn't or couldn't the rest of the teams do the same????? We will see before the trade deadline who was wrong and who was right. You were wrong about the lock out, don't forget.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

No, you won those because you were the better team....and made some shrewed moves....and got lucky (magic and worthy).  The trades were always lopsided in favor of the lakers, although the Griz are probably not thinking that way at the moment, as they now have the better Gasol.  No conspiracy - it's just no more - "we are the lakers and we want these players, so get out of our way."  Those days, my friend, are over.  I'll bet you wish I was right about the lockout - it did stop CP3 from going to the lakers!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]You used "TM" because you knew if you spelled out his name no one would read your post. Murphy is terrible, I hope he does sign there. It can only help  us and hurt them. He was one of Ainge's worst decisions last year.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Bro, Murphy is a hack and everybody knows it.  Ainge signed Murphy near eoy and not enough time to grasp system and fit in.  I will give him some leeway until allstar break before throwing Murphy under the bus. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reports that TM could be going to the Lakers in next 24-48 hours. : Bro, Murphy is a hack and everybody knows it.  Ainge signed Murphy near eoy and not enough time to grasp system and fit in.  I will give him some leeway until allstar break before throwing Murphy under the bus. 
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

Pick which Buss you want to throw.

Sections
Shortcuts