Rethink "going small"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

Rethink "going small"

Instead of going small with one big man and Jeff at PF, we should follow a strategy of a static lineup format that includes 2 guards, 1 SF, and 2 Forward, with the only excepton of sime time with both SFs.

Minutes like this:

Guards:

Rondo (6min)

Rondo (12min) & Bradley (12min)

Rondo (12min) & Terry (12min)

Rondo (3min) & Barbosa (3min)

Bradley (6min) & Terry (6min)

Braley (6min) & Lee (6min)

Bradley (3min) & Barbosa (3min)

SF:

Pierce (24min)

Green (18min)

Pierce (6min) & Green (6min)

Fowards:

1. Bass (14min) & KG (14min)

2. Sullinger(13min) & KG (13min)

3. Sullinger (6min) & Wilcox (6min)

4. Bass (10min) & Wilcox (10min)

5. Bass (4min) & Sullinger (4min)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Rethink

Your a Lakers fan right? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your a Lakers fan right? 

[/QUOTE]

Think how crazy that question really is. This is a Celtics forum, why would I be here if I were a Laker fan? Why would I put together a post like this if I wasn't interested in the Celtics?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to TomyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your a Lakers fan right? 

[/QUOTE]

Think how crazy that question really is. This is a Celtics forum, why would I be here if I were a Laker fan? Why would I put together a post like this if I wasn't interested in the Celtics?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know...but aren't you the same character that said this?

posted at 09/30/2012 11:17:53 EDT

• TommyRules
    • First: 07/24/2012
    • Last: 12/04/2012

So, is talking hoops, only talking about dribbling, passing, the Princeton offense, etc?

This thread is about a man who has been a complete and utter failure in his career and who is probably fed up and had enough. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest bit if he acted out violently like has never happened before in the NBA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

and this?

posted at 11/22/2012 11:26:24 EST

• TommyRules

Well, it has been a month since I last checked in here and saw that my Darko (DARKOne) thread was re-posted by hedley.

Before I get to this post, I want to thank those of you that expressed their concern for my family during the tough time we were going through. Things are going great with my daughter and my family. Thank you again.

As an fyi, I will not be the Celtics basher or fake Celtics fan that I used to be on this website. I know I had all of you fooled. (LOL). I will not participate in the "Grill Bashing" mentality that is promoted by Fierce.

As for Darko, it was a good idea by the Celtics to sign him, but he didn't look to be in shape or was mentally prepared to play due to his mom's health. I believe I predicted that Darko and Collins wouldn't be on the Celtics after Christmas, so one down, one to go...

As, for the Celtics and Lakers, they have both been disappointing. Boston will be fine if they can acquire a big man that can defend the basket and rebound. It's hard to summarize what has happened to the Lakers after taking a month off, but I believe D'Antoni will work out better then Mike Brown did. LA also has a lot to prove before they can be considered a championship caliber team.  They should be a much better team when Nash gets back on the court.

Are there any conspiracy theories about Darko's departure? Could Stern have bribed him to not play since he was worried about Darko injuring someone on the court? I am completely just kidding.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

And lets not forget this

posted at 11/23/2012 04:19:09 EST

• TommyRules

BTS,

Thanks for your post.

I post here for entertainment, as do many of us.

I also like the back and forth discussions between Celtics and Lakers fans.

Many of the things of value that I post here are missed because of the abrasive persona that "Tommy" turned into.

Here are some things I will admit:

1) I have always been a Lakers fan.

2) I have been wrong about many things. (Ramon Sessions, Mike Brown).

3) I have been pretty accurate about other things: (Reasons why trades make sense or don't make sense, Dwight Howard trade).

4) The Celtics deserve respect for their 17 championships. The timing of them should not be so important to Celtics haters.

5) Boston has endured a number of franchise changing tragedies. Without the passing of Len Bias, Boston could have two or three more championships.

6) Boston has acted like the more professional organization over the last half decade. The Lakers have signed a number of players that are not good role models and often act like thugs or are immature. (MWP/Barnes/Bynum). LA acted like thugs and babies when they were swept by Dallas. They also didn't handle the Brown/Jackson/D'Antoni situation with much care. Boston in turn, showed tremendous class in how they handled the Wilcox and Green heart issues last year and how they handled the Dooling situation this year.

There will probably always be a connection of hatred/respect between the Celtics and Lakers and their fans. It seems like many of the popular threads are between Lakers and Celtics fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Oh I'm sorry...did I spill the beans on who you really are Tommy boy? I'm sorry. Did I silence you? Did you have plans for this thread?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BOSTON HAS TO PLAY SMALL BALL.

WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO???????

SHOULD THEY START COLLINS WHO HAS 2 POINTS AND 11 FOULS THIS YEAR????

BLESSINGS TO DANNY FOR HIS EFFORTS!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh I get it. You use your other account to keep it going. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" This is a Celtics forum, why would I be here if I were a Laker fan? Why would I put together a post like this if I wasn't interested in the Celtics?"

Umm because TommyFraud was a Lakers fan posing as a Celtics fan and since you have imitated his name we all fear the worst, and understandably so. Wakeup.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TomyRules = GK, Bloopy, 34wheelchair

[/QUOTE]

Ha...seriously, how pathetic is this guys life? He is either has a maturity level of a 14 yr old or he is completely desparate to have some sort of contact with people... or then again, probably both.... need i remind everyone he is always stating he has "friends" on here.... how scary is that??

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TomyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Instead of going small with one big man and Jeff at PF, we should follow a strategy of a static lineup format that includes 2 guards, 1 SF, and 2 Forward, with the only excepton of sime time with both SFs.

Minutes like this:

Guards:

Rondo (6min)

Rondo (12min) & Bradley (12min)

Rondo (12min) & Terry (12min)

Rondo (3min) & Barbosa (3min)

Bradley (6min) & Terry (6min)

Braley (6min) & Lee (6min)

Bradley (3min) & Barbosa (3min)

SF:

Pierce (24min)

Green (18min)

Pierce (6min) & Green (6min)

Fowards:

1. Bass (14min) & KG (14min)

2. Sullinger(13min) & KG (13min)

3. Sullinger (6min) & Wilcox (6min)

4. Bass (10min) & Wilcox (10min)

5. Bass (4min) & Sullinger (4min)

[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the crazy guy that pretends to be other people and talks about the bible all the time?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Total lunatic.

Re: Big-boy Pants?

posted at 12/03/2012 06:07:40 EST

• TommyRules

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You were not a big part of this forum years ago. Stop making yourself out to be one that has contributed good or bad to this forum for many years.

What is funny is that all of you can't figure out who I am.

Free entertainment at all of your expense has been some good times!

[/QUOTE]

See that just makes you seem insane. Which was my goal.

[/QUOTE]

So be it bro, if that is how you view insanity.

Tell that story again.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Now you have regressed to "cool story bro" for a comeback. Yeah of course man.  I made you crack.  We can truce it up if you want. or I can keep having some good times. 

[/QUOTE]

Crack? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Don't you realize that this is a game?

You would play better if you did?

A truce?

I couldn't have a truce with the devil in 1,000 lifetimes.

I know that everyone remembers what THE SNAKE/SERPENT told Eve.

"Just eat from this tree of knowledge and you will be just like GOD, knowing good and bad."

A truce?

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Of course I realize it is a game. 

anyway I am bored with you was my point.  That whole thing where you just admitted you were just a lifelong troll made you impotent. 

and that whole serpent thing made you seem even more insane.  I will keep mocking you when I feel like it.

[/QUOTE]

Try reading the Bible once in a while.

You will be a better person.

If you want help with this, I can help you.

We could have a phone or internet based home Bible Study.

I have read the Bible 16 times.

Will read it for the 17th time when LA wins the championship in June.

18th will begin in June of 2014.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh I'm sorry...did I spill the beans on who you really are Tommy boy? I'm sorry. Did I silence you? Did you have plans for this thread?

[/QUOTE]

Optimus Prime,

What are you? Do you think you're a hero for finding the nominal association between the handle "TommyRules" and "TomyRules" ?

Hold on ... I have the President on the phone ... he wants to congratulate you for your impecible detective work and award you a metal of honor. Well done sir! Oh, and now I have Captain America - he wants to speak to Captain Obvious. Maybe you two can team up.

Orrrrr maybe TomyRules was just (like I "revealed" in another thread I made last night) ME. It was just a way to mock the real institutionalized Tommy, but was never used, and an old computer was signed into it when I posted.

Can we get back to my post? I think Doc is complicating our lineups. Just always have 2 of: KG/Wilcox/Sullinger/Bass on the floor at all times!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Optimus Prime,

What are you? Do you think you're a hero for finding the nominal association between the handle "TommyRules" and "TomyRules" ?

Hold on ... I have the President on the phone ... he wants to congratulate you for your impecible detective work and award you a metal of honor. Well done sir! Oh, and now I have Captain America - he wants to speak to Captain Obvious. Maybe you two can team up.

Orrrrr maybe TomyRules was just (like I "revealed" in another thread I made last night) ME. It was just a way to mock the real institutionalized Tommy, but was never used, and an old computer was signed into it when I posted.

Can we get back to my post? I think Doc is complicating our lineups. Just always have 2 of: KG/Wilcox/Sullinger/Bass on the floor at all times!

[/QUOTE]

Just a name dude. BDC hade me register so I thought of the first thing that came to mind. The difference between me and you is...this is my only one...it seems you have three. Yeah your cool. lol