Revenue sharing in the NBA.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Revenue sharing in the NBA.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69885/20101101/lakers_support_increased_revenue_sharing/#ixzz145oO3qBU

This would certainly bring all the teams even closer together and make it even harder to win a championship.

Where does the celtic management stand on this? I hope they are as forthcoming as Dr Buss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA.

Like Nascar, the NBA will soon max out and no one will care for the game.
    The league are more into business & convoluted unnecessary rules instead of the competition. A player with a great skills have no impact in the franchise.

NBA was now a controlled invironment....yep nothing different than the Nascar restrictor plate. They controlled the speed of all the cars. The speed must be closed for Home depot team- for Lowes - for Verizon - For budwiser- for Viagara  for business point of view.....while the competition no longer matters. 

They need to spread the wins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Revenue sharing in the NBA.:
    http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/69885/20101101/lakers_support_increased_revenue_sharing/#ixzz145oO3qBU This would certainly bring all the teams even closer together and make it even harder to win a championship. Where does the celtic management stand on this? I hope they are as forthcoming as Dr Buss.
    Posted by RUMcHale

IMO, its a terrible idea

there are only a handful of great NBA players...each and every other sport has alot of great players with more teams capable of winning it all

before each NBA season you can fairly easily predict which 4 teams will be in the conference finals...its always been that way and should remain that way

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA.:
    In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : You fell for it. The person that started this thread is a certified troll.  Who would believe a Laker fan using the name of a Celtic great to talk trash in a Boston Celtics forum.
    Posted by P34

ah, gotcha...not up on who all is on the up and up in here...thanks

its still a terrible idea though and would probably even hinder lower level teams with owners that would just pocket the cash, just like in MLB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobetheman. Show kobetheman's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : ah, gotcha...not up on who all is on the up and up in here...thanks its still a terrible idea though and would probably even hinder lower level teams with owners that would just pocket the cash, just like in MLB
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe&plckUserId=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe" target="_parent">Jimmy42Jack0, hedleylamarr called you out and said you were a coward.  Thoughts?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe&plckUserId=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe " target="_parent" /> Jimmy42Jack0 , hedleylamarr called you out and said you were a coward.  Thoughts?
    Posted by kobetheman

does it look like i care what he said?

he apparently has internet napoleon syndrome...im over it...

apparently you arent

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe&plckUserId=31e9e1151f5373908dac4dc34b044bfe " target="_parent" /> Jimmy42Jack0 , hedleylamarr called you out and said you were a coward.  Thoughts?
    Posted by kobetheman

Weren't you banned a while ago?
    Maybe from butting into other's affairs aka stalking??

Facts:
    1.  Jimmy predicted  a 15 point win for the Heat with the starters sitting on the bench near the end of the game.
    2.  Jimmy changed to an 8 point Heat victory when the immortal Mikey Miller hurt his hand.
    3.  Jimmy said the Heat will find a way to win because it means more to them
    4.  Jimmy predicted 100-86 Heat win
    5.  The Celtics won!
    6.  I waited all day the next day for trash talking Jimmy to take his (as he likes to say, don't be so uptight it's only the Internet) ribbing like a man.
    7  Jimmy was a no-show!!!!!!!!!!
    8.  The following day, one day too late for me, Jimmy said, (paraphrasing here) "Congrats on your win, but your team didn't play very well."

I don't know what you call that, but that is cowardly behavior in my book.
    I have congratulated the lakers and their fans in 2009 AND 2010 when the lakers won.  And I did it the following day.....no hiding here!!

Three more points:
    1.  Soon the Celtics will travel to South Beach - they may lose that game.  Too bad for Jimmy that due to his cowardice no one will respond to his posts or take him seriously.
    2.  Napoleon was a midget.  I'm 6'3" 220 - no Napoleon complex here.
    3.  Jimmy claims to not care what I write, wanna bet he responds to this?  To show us all how he's "moved on."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : Weren't you banned a while ago? Maybe from butting into other's affairs aka stalking?? Facts: 1.  Jimmy predicted  a 15 point win for the Heat with the starters sitting on the bench near the end of the game. 2.  Jimmy changed to an 8 point Heat victory when the immortal Mikey Miller hurt his hand. 3.  Jimmy said the Heat will find a way to win because it means more to them 4.  Jimmy predicted 100-86 Heat win 5.  The Celtics won! 6.  I waited all day the next day for trash talking Jimmy to take his (as he likes to say, don't be so uptight it's only the Internet) ribbing like a man. 7  Jimmy was a no-show!!!!!!!!!! 8.  The following day, one day too late for me, Jimmy said, (paraphrasing here) "Congrats on your win, but your team didn't play very well." I don't know what you call that, but that is cowardly behavior in my book. I have congratulated the lakers and their fans in 2009 AND 2010 when the lakers won.  And I did it the following day.....no hiding here!! Three more points: 1.  Soon the Celtics will travel to South Beach - they may lose that game.  Too bad for Jimmy that due to his cowardice no one will respond to his posts or take him seriously. 2.  Napoleon was a midget.  I'm 6'3" 220 - no Napoleon complex here. 3.  Jimmy claims to not care what I write, wanna bet he responds to this?  To show us all how he's "moved on."
    Posted by hedleylamarr

A. im still here, bub
    B. i agree...this guy seems like a stalker
    C. good luck the C's in the next game against the heat...ill make no prediction this time...will that make you happier?
    D. you might be a big boy in real life...but your persona on the internet is one of a small man who likes to call attention to yourself by repeating the same thing over and over again when its the internet and no one really cares anyways...grow up a little bit
    E. i dont care what you write...but again...its the internet...i respond to those who talk to me when i can
    F. revenue sharing in the NBA is still a woefully bad idea

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : A. im still here, bub B. i agree...this guy seems like a stalker C. good luck the C's in the next game against the heat...ill make no prediction this time...will that make you happier? D. you might be a big boy in real life...but your persona on the internet is one of a small man who likes to call attention to yourself by repeating the same thing over and over again when its the internet and no one really cares anyways...grow up a little bit E. i dont care what you write...but again...its the internet...i respond to those who talk to me when i can F. revenue sharing in the NBA is still a woefully bad idea
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Glad to see you're over it, SON.  Now, can you get over yourself?

Make predictions all you want, I don't care.  What I WILL care about, is if the Heat win and you talk smack!  Don't understand why you don't get that. If you came on the next day and took it like a man, I'd leave you alone.  You, however, are the type that will throw a Heat win in our faces for weeks........then hide when WE win.    And I need to grow up?

HA HA HA

and it's anyway.............not anyways, for the record.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : Glad to see you're over it, SON.  Now, can you get over yourself? Make predictions all you want, I don't care.  What I WILL care about, is if the Heat win and you talk smack!  Don't understand why you don't get that. If you came on the next day and took it like a man, I'd leave you alone.  You, however, are the type that will throw a Heat win in our faces for weeks........then hide when WE win.    And I need to grow up? HA HA HA and it's anyway.............not anyways, for the record.
    Posted by hedleylamarr

listen bub, your definition of smack must be out of touch with the rest of the world's

i havent said one thing even remotely negative about the C's...they have alot of potential future hall of famers...what smack is there to talk?...are they an older team? yes...hardly smack...can rondo shoot? no...hardly smack

and i dont gloat either...i never have and never will...i mean as being a heat fan...im also a dolphins, marlins, panthers and hurricanes fan...does that sound like a sports fan who has had a whole heck of alot to gloat about over the years?

and good lord...another idiot calling me out for grammar who is also incorrect

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyways

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : listen bub, your definition of smack must be out of touch with the rest of the world's i havent said one thing even remotely negative about the C's...they have alot of potential future hall of famers...what smack is there to talk?...are they an older team? yes...hardly smack...can rondo shoot? no...hardly smack and i dont gloat either...i never have and never will...i mean as being a heat fan...im also a dolphins, marlins, panthers and hurricanes fan...does that sound like a sports fan who has had a whole heck of alot to gloat about over the years? and good lord...another idiot calling me out for grammar who is also incorrect http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyways
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Glad to see you're over it.  Glad to see that a snotty individual like myself cannot get under your skin.  You predicted a 100-86 win for the Heat.  I have no problem with that.  You say you don't gloat.................we shall see!  Should I give you the benefit of the doubt?  I am not gloating either, just wondering why you were so LOUD and confident before the game, then disappeared after.  If you can explain that to me, I'll leave you alone.  So far, you have not.

"anyways" is incorrect in the form you used it.
    A LOT is two words, you keep writing alot - which is wrong also.
    Glad I could help................."congrats on your win, but your team didn't play well"......that is a negative comment, but I'm glad you don't  think so!  Your team is very good, but the East still goes through Boston - hope you think that's not too negative.  And lastly, the easiest way to get rid of me is to stop responding.  I'll have more respect for you if you don't gloat when/if the Heat win the next time we play.  I kind of think you will...........but anyWAY!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Revenue sharing in the NBA. : Glad to see you're over it.  Glad to see that a snotty individual like myself cannot get under your skin.  You predicted a 100-86 win for the Heat.  I have no problem with that.  You say you don't gloat.................we shall see!  Should I give you the benefit of the doubt?  I am not gloating either, just wondering why you were so LOUD and confident before the game, then disappeared after.  If you can explain that to me, I'll leave you alone.  So far, you have not. "anyways" is incorrect in the form you used it. A LOT is two words, you keep writing alot - which is wrong also. Glad I could help................."congrats on your win, but your team didn't play well"......that is a negative comment, but I'm glad you don't  think so!  Your team is very good, but the East still goes through Boston - hope you think that's not too negative.  And lastly, the easiest way to get rid of me is to stop responding.  I'll have more respect for you if you don't gloat when/if the Heat win the next time we play.  I kind of think you will...........but anyWAY!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

actually...you repeating the same thing time and time is gloating...but im a big boy...do as you please...its the internet...i guess i dont take things as personally as you do

i was gone for a day...its political season and i work for a collection agency(and after the shape the repubs left the country in after 08...ive been busy for a while)...not the end of the world chief if i dont respond the second you want me to

its not a negative comment if its true...neither team played particulary well that night...oh well...thats why there is another 100 games or basketball left to be played for our teams(roughly)

i agree the east still goes through boston...you are the conference champs...there is no arguing that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's not repeating the same thing over and over if I didn't get an answer the first time.  I have now, thank you...................I can leave you alone now,and I shall.  But remember your "I don't gloat comment" because I will!!

Sections
Shortcuts