Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Re: Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!

Lets not forget the hated Lebron/Wade and a bunch of scrubs  punched you guys in the grill!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Wow and your proud that they one a game and they still got taken out in the second round!!! Doesnt suprise me that Boston fans have low expectations of the mediocre celtics!!!HAHHAHA

Then it was a great season Fiercest69!!!! You should feel proud

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!!:
    [QUOTE]"It's important to point out that this is the best team we've played in the playoffs. I mean they're better than the  Lakers  and they're better than [the  Portland Trail Blazers ], and the numbers bear that out," Carlisle said prior to the Mavs' morning shootaround.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that he would say that about any team that they are currently  playing in the playoffs this year.  If they were playing against Memphis instead of OKC, they would be praising them instead of OKC. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well the Mav's werent use to someone actually putting up a fight after playing the Fakers.   Arragont sunshine pumping Fakers.  Kome after 3 losses," I still believe we will win the series"..  Stupid.  Right thing to say,  "we just need to go out and win the next game.  So full of himself its pathetic.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

[QUOTE]Well the Mav's werent use to someone actually putting up a fight after playing the Fakers.   Arragont sunshine pumping Fakers.  Kome after 3 losses," I still believe we will win the series"..  Stupid.  Right thing to say,  "we just need to go out and win the next game.  So full of himself its pathetic.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

KoMe always talks tough but his history shows his team always folds and mails it in when faced with dire prospects:

'99:  Down 0-3 to S.A. Spurs. 
    Throws up a ton of bricks and his team in blown out in the final game of the series.  Fans loudly boo him in the last game at the Forum.  I was there.

'03:  Down 3-2 to S.A. Spurs:
    Faced with the prospect of having to win at home and then G7 in S.A., they are blown out at home, leaving him and Fisher crying on the bench.

'04:  Down 1-3 to Detroit:
    Blown out, game is over by the 3rd period.

'06: Game 7 in Phoenix:
    After blowing a 3-1 series lead, the do not show up for game 7 and are run out of the building by halftime.

'08: Down 3-2 to Boston:
    Having to win the last two games in Boston they are run out of the building by halftime.  Biggest blowout ever in a Finals close-out game.  131-92

'11:  Down 0-3 to Dallas:
    Run out of the building by halftime, resorting to cheapshots on a 5'8" player.

See the trend here?  In every series most games were competitive, but they have a habit of mailing it in for the close-out game. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Dont forget about '10 when we were up 3-2 and at home we were supposed to close it out and we didnt! Then had game seven and we were up by 13 in the second half and choked!!!!!!! OH my bad!! That was the CELTICS!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : It's funny you forget the 17 FT's your team was gifted. Idiot.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Typical blame the refs answer from a moron!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

If you're up 3-2 heading to the other teams gym for two games you're not necessarily expected to win.  Lakers were favored to win both of those games.  We had a great chance in G7 but suffered a few bad breaks and we came up short.  

It's clear though that Kobe's teams completely check out when faced with an uphill battle.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I think that Kobe still has 5 championships rings, which is 2 more than boston's big 3 combined?  Cool

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : KoMe always talks tough but his history shows his team always folds and mails it in when faced with dire prospects: '99:  Down 0-3 to S.A. Spurs.  Throws up a ton of bricks and his team in blown out in the final game of the series.  Fans loudly boo him in the last game at the Forum.  I was there. '03:  Down 3-2 to S.A. Spurs: Faced with the prospect of having to win at home and then G7 in S.A., they are blown out at home, leaving him and Fisher crying on the bench. '04:  Down 1-3 to Detroit: Blown out, game is over by the 3rd period. '06: Game 7 in Phoenix: After blowing a 3-1 series lead, the do not show up for game 7 and are run out of the building by halftime. '08: Down 3-2 to Boston: Having to win the last two games in Boston they are run out of the building by halftime.  Biggest blowout ever in a Finals close-out game.  131-92 '11:  Down 0-3 to Dallas: Run out of the building by halftime, resorting to cheapshots on a 5'8" player. See the trend here?  In every series most games were competitive, but they have a habit of mailing it in for the close-out game. 
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Yep, sure mailed it in:

Lakers 89 Celtics 67

then

Lakers 83 Celtics 79

The Lakers have the habits to mail in closed-out games? Ask the Celtics why they didn't pick up the mail...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : It's funny you forget the 17 FT's your team was gifted. Idiot.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

FTs are part of the game. The Lakers earned them. Blame your team for not taking it to the hole. Look at the 5th game vs Miami:

FT Miami 38 Boston 20

Same old, same old...

Better yet, blame your team for mailing in the regular season thus NOT getting game 7 at home...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]If you're up 3-2 heading to the other teams gym for two games you're not necessarily expected to win. 
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

That's the mindset for ordinary teams. But for a team that their fans keep bragging about #18, I expect them to match at least the Showtime Lakers, the Jordan Bulls and the Wade Heat. Me bad, the Big 3 don't even have the killer instinct of Wade, let alone Kareem, Magic and Jordan...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rick Carlisle Punch Lakers in the Grill!!! : I would imagine that he would say that about any team that they are currently  playing in the playoffs this year.  If they were playing against Memphis instead of OKC, they would be praising them instead of OKC. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    Of course he would be. Fiercest is just trying to taunt, per usual.

Sections
Shortcuts