Riggin for Wiggins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Riggin for Wiggins

That's what Danny is doing this year, and from what i've seen so far this preseason he has done a very god job. I will be happy if we win somewhere in the 16 to 22 range. Remember the more we lose this year, the closer we get to drafting a superstar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Riggin for Wiggins

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's what Danny is doing this year, and from what i've seen so far this preseason he has done a very god job. I will be happy if we win somewhere in the 16 to 22 range. Remember the more we lose this year, the closer we get to drafting a superstar.

[/QUOTE]

Don't get your hopes up. Two points:

1. I bet you Danny drafts Parker over Wiggins. If he does get a #1 pick, I bet he drafts Wiggins then trades down to get Parker and additional assets.

2. Don't expect us to lose at the same rate once Rondo gets back. Anybody catch the Wizz last year? They were AWEFUL without John Wall. Wall and NeNe come back after allstar break, and they play +.500 basketball. Expect the same with Rondo, who is dropping hints that he may come back BEFORE December.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1. I bet you Danny drafts Parker over Wiggins. If he does get a #1 pick, I bet he drafts Wiggins then trades down to get Parker and additional assets.

2. Don't expect us to lose at the same rate once Rondo gets back. Anybody catch the Wizz last year? They were AWEFUL without John Wall. Wall and NeNe come back after allstar break, and they play +.500 basketball. Expect the same with Rondo, who is dropping hints that he may come back BEFORE December.

[/QUOTE]  Two more points:  If Parker looks like he is the better player, i would hope Danny would pick him first.  2. Riggin for Parker don't sound as good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rondo isn't John Wall and Nene.

Rondo isn't even John Wall.

Last year we lost at a greater rate in reg season with Rondo than without.

How quickly we forget.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How quickly we forget.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Also had Pierce and KG and Avery back to take the load...

You'er mad if you think this team won't be better when Rondo returns.

MAD I SAY!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How quickly we forget.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

MAD I SAY!

[/QUOTE]

We had a perfectly healthy Rondo surrounded by a lot more talent last year than this coming year... and he played miserably.

This year, we have a rehabbing Rondo surrounded with a lot less talent than last year... and he is supposed to pick the team up on his shoulders and show us what he is really made of... just like John Wall who was rewarded with a max contract for showing the world  that he is the anti-Rondo... i.e., Wall can round out his game and he can lead the team.

Two chances that Rondo can emulate JWall... slim and none. 

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How quickly we forget.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

MAD I SAY!

[/QUOTE]

We had a perfectly healthy Rondo surrounded by a lot more talent last year than this coming year... and he played miserably.

This year, we have a rehabbing Rondo surrounded with a lot less talent than last year... and he is supposed to pick the team up on his shoulders and show us what he is really made of... just like John Wall who was rewarded with a max contract for showing the world  that he is the anti-Rondo... i.e., Wall can round out his game and he can lead the team.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't know I wouldn't call putting up hall of fame numbers miserable. The team wil be better when Rondo returns. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [
    Oh, I don't know I wouldn't call putting up hall of fame numbers miserable. The team wil be better when Rondo returns. 

[/QUOTE]

Rondo's numbers and $20 will get him into the HOF in Springfield, MA.

10 to 4 daily.

Open 'til 5 on Saturdays.

Check holiday schedule.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

You know Pud, this reminds of the time Dudder said Rondo would never "sniff" another all star game, three years ago. Poor Dud. Wrong about everything.

Rondo keeps putting up John Stockton like numbers you can visit his exhibit in Springfield. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

You know Pud, this reminds of the time Dudder said Rondo would never "sniff" another all star game, three years ago. Poor Dud. Wrong about everything.

Rondo keeps putting up John Stockton like numbers you can visit his exhibit in Springfield. 

[/QUOTE]

In the meantime, Rondo and $20 gets him in.

Dudder wasn't afraid to take an unpopular position.... and his batting average was better than most regarding Rondo.

But he can defend himself.

What happens to you if Rondo gets traded?

Do you stay with the Cs or do you follow Rondo?

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dudder wasn't afraid to take an unpopular position.... and his batting average was better than most regarding Rondo.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

One of the more thought provoking posts in a while here. Whether one loves or hates him does that particular emotion supersede the love of the team?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

One of the more thought provoking posts in a while here. Whether one loves or hates him does that particular emotion supersede the love of the team?

[/QUOTE]

Pretty deep thought!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

not all that thought provoking. i doubt there are many rondo and celtic fans who would forsake the Cs out of some sense of loyalty to a traded rondo. he's my fave and i wouldn't. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How quickly we forget.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

MAD I SAY!

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HOF numbers?

What numbers? Assist numbers? You can have 15 assists a game and if your team, while you are the "star" without other "star" players with you, and you fail to break .500 you NEVER...NEVER..make the HOF ...Rondo is NOT a HOF player...not even close...

If he's healthy, he's gone at thr trade deadline to the highest bidder...and don't be surprised if it's NOT that much....he's not that good, if he was, he'd have made the Olympic team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not all that thought provoking. i doubt there are many rondo and celtic fans who would forsake the Cs out of some sense of loyalty to a traded rondo. he's my fave and i wouldn't. 

[/QUOTE]

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.  Or some such thing related to deep thought.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If we're in the lottery it's going to be a trade.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty deep thought!

[/QUOTE]

I know right? Wow. I bet Tomobo is still thinking about it. Man that Pud really makes Tomobo think.

Anyway to me it would never occur to me to care if Rondo never played another game for Boston or whether he played here the rest of his career.

Which, you know, is why I make fun of Tomobo and Pud so much.

Because to them...this is deep thinking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Rondo is just another guy on the team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pud

Pretty deep thought!

[/QUOTE]

I know right? Wow. I bet Tomobo is still thinking about it. Man that Pud really makes Tomobo think.

Anyway to me it would never occur to me to care if Rondo never played another game for Boston or whether he played here the rest of his career.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for finally admitting that WE continue to loom large in your lunar landscape!

So large in fact that WE exceed any & all Celtic business; save your beloved Rondo of course(your disingenuousness notwithstanding). Nobodies buying your oil these days(or books for that matter) Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

How about it, jtkl....???

Am I going to have to talk you down off that ledge if Rondo gets traded?

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Rondo of earlier in the career would be fine for this team but if the Rondo that holds the ball for 20 seconds every posession and has no interest to play much defense keep showing up then this team will not be better when he comes back.  The latter was why the team was worse with him last year even with the good vets around him.  A HOF player does not have a big stretch where the team gets worse with him playing vs not playing or out with injury.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]You should say,a possible super star,there is no garantee.The draft is a gamble.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Is this what we are facing if Rondo gets his one way bus ticket out of town????

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to debrit's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]You should say,a possible super star,there is no garantee.The draft is a gamble.

[/QUOTE]  True.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Pretty deep thought!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for finally admitting that WE continue to loom large in your lunar landscape!

So large in fact that WE exceed any & all Celtic business; save your beloved Rondo of course(your disingenuousness notwithstanding). Nobodies buying your oil these days(or books for that matter) Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Wow man. 

!. I don't care about Rondo. 

2. yes I look for your comments and then make fun of you because you react to it. I enjoy that.

3. My book that I wrote with Porsche Lynn is out in a few months. Thanks for the shout out.

Sections
Shortcuts