Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray

In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : If you were stranded on island, which would you prefer having, a bag of chips or a ton of bricks?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Is this island located in a place that may experience a hurricane or major thunder storms? Also, does this island possess natural plant life and food i.e berries, cocoanuts?

Do i have the option of choosing Fiercest34? i would want him over anything!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

Ok ok... Now tell me what kind of chips we are talking about? You know i can't resist salt n vinegar!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Still far fetched and not a chance of happening

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Another Clipper loss, this time to the Wolves. Caron Butler 0 points, Randy Foye 5 points, and once again Kenyon Martin played more minutes than DeAndre Jordan.  The Clips are now 7-7 since Billups got hurt.  Ray Allen for DeAndre Jordan not so far-fetched anymore. Ha Ha

Its very very far-fetched.... I have a friend who is a writer with the Clips and he says there is no way that happens...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Rebels and CASox Just a hypothetical, if the Clips were the ones offering Jordan and Gomes for Ray and JO, if you guys were Danny Ainge would you guys say yes? 

Of course.....its a no brainer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : Just like last year it was very far-fetched that Perk would get traded when the Celts were in the hunt for another championship.

Totally different situation though... .Unless I missed something, DeAndre is not going to be a free agent as was Perk... Ainge knew Perk was going to ask for more money than the Cs would pay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

I do say yes to that although I would hate to tie up ten million per in Jordan as he is right now (he will get better)... But they aren't going to trade THEIR ONLY CENTER!!!!! They will make a move for another guard. Possibly Crawford

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right on Cue: Clips Want Ray : The point is their only Center is overpaid and not working out for them because he's so limited on offense.  And the Clips get a chance to sign DH next season. Even getting a Hibbert is an upgrade over Jordan.

If the plan is going after DH then it is feasible, Hibbert, not so much. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

If Jordan is the answer or not they can't go to the West playoffs with no center that is insanity to suggest

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]If Jordan is the answer or not they can't go to the West playoffs with no center that is insanity to suggest
    Posted by Rebels345209[/QUOTE]

I think it was pointed out that at the end of games, it would be Paul, Ray, Butler, Martin and Griffin......they also have Evans...........if some sort of 3 way deal can be done - like maybe Thompson from SAC to replace Jordan for them, they might send us Jordan.............it's not impossible - not likely, but not impossible.

Ray to Clips
    Bledsoe (?) or Foye to Sac
    Thompson to Clips
    Jordan to BOS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

And the Celtics won't tie up that large of a portion of their upcoming cap space on a more athletic Perk... They weren't gonna pay Perk if we didn't move him. Yes we all agree that center is a weakness but we may be able to do better in free agency

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I don't like a trade with The Clippers

I like OJ Mayo , David Lee , Beasley, Chris Anderson , Martell Webster , Juan Barea , and a host of others.....I hope Danny Ainge has something up his sleeve

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

I don't care if the clips want to move him... We aren't a realistic trade partner. And the Heat can get away with having guys who just work hard and do dirty work down low due to how special athletically they are on the perimeter

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care if the clips want to move him... We aren't a realistic trade partner. And the Heat can get away with having guys who just work hard and do dirty work down low due to how special athletically they are on the perimeter
    Posted by Rebels345209[/QUOTE]

The rumor is the Clippers are interested in Ray Allen. I think the Celtics can be a trade partner because the Clippers want something from the Celtics. But are the Celtics interested in Deandre Jordan?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts