Right Time To Trade Avery Bradley

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Right Time To Trade Avery Bradley

Bradley is a offensive focal point on this team, I doubt he would be on a top team.   His ability to penetrate and pass or finish at the rim, hinder him.  I agree with your post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

Bradley is a offensive focal point on this team, I doubt he would be on a top team.   His ability to penetrate and pass or finish at the rim, hinder him.  I agree with your post.

You guys are under estimating AB's defense.  He is worth what he will be looking for.  There is no way we will find a replacement better at the same cost.  Keep him  as he just keeps getting better.  I applaud his improved shooting without diminishing his exceptional defense.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Trade Bradley now.

He is too small and too fragile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to FLACFAN's comment:

You guys are under estimating AB's defense.  He is worth what he will be looking for.  There is no way we will find a replacement better at the same cost.  Keep him  as he just keeps getting better.  I applaud his improved shooting without diminishing his exceptional defense.  

Right, 5 years at 10 million per year is an excellent deal for DA and Celtics.  Hope he pulls the trigger and locks up the defensive stud now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Right, 5 years at 10 million per year is an excellent deal for DA and Celtics.  Hope he pulls the trigger and locks up the defensive stud now!

We all know that isnt going to happen. Troll better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think AB at 8 mill is better than 35 million for two guys who can't play anymore!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

For me, the question is, if someone offer him 4/32M, does the Celtics match the offer?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Avery at 5 years totaling $50m vs Kobe for 2 years at over $50m. At least one season totally a bust. Seems fair. The kicker is going to be when the Kobester goes down again next year. How's that going to work for you?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

They could trade Kome , Gasoft, and Gnash for Lebrains and Love any time they want...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Trade Bass and Bradley.

They are both too small for their positons.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

For me, the question is, if someone offer him 4/32M, does the Celtics match the offer?

I say yes.

I think it will take at least 4/34 or 4/36 for Ainge to let him walk away for nothing. If that happens anyone who says the C's should not have traded him when they had the chance will look pretty dumb.

Also, why is it that Fiercy can say the Celtics will 'very likely end up with Gary Harris' and then attack others when they say who they hope or think the Celtics will draft if they don't land in the top 3 or 5?

Fiercy knows no more than what is printed out there and his own assumptions. There are quotes of Ainge praising Smart and a report he attended and OSU game. Nothing about Harris.

It's just an obnoxious way to go through life. Thinking you know more than anyone else and then losing like 20 arguments out of 22 with someone on an internet forum but only being able to admit being wrong in like 1-2 of them. Hahaha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Trade Bass and Bradley.

They are both too small for their positons.

+ 1

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Defense wins championships.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

let someone else have him, he is breaking down and fragile at young age, not consistent on offense, just not worth it for defense only and for how long will be able to keep up

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Some of the guys here say you're a fool if you believe Ainge will give AB 8m per year.

Apparently rame is one of those fools because he thinks Ainge will match if a team offers AB 32m for 4 years.

I still say AB can be had for 28-30m for 4 years.

No team out there will offer AB 32m for 4 years.

Speaking in absolutes about free agent contract #'s is what makes you a fool.

If Danny sees Avery as a 7.5 million a year player and another team offer him 32 million then DA will not let him leave and get nothing over 500k a year. Duh.

It is only if Danny sees him as a 6 or 6.5m a year player, and someone offers him 8.5-9m a year that Danny will not match. It has to be over 2-3 million a year. Not 500k.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

I totally agree.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to docdeke's comment:

let someone else have him, he is breaking down and fragile at young age, not consistent on offense, just not worth it for defense only and for how long will be able to keep up

Dah. Speak about a dumb comment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Totally agree.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

5 years at 10 per is more dumb when he basically asked for 4 and 32M and Ainge refused.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Speaking in absolutes about free agent contract #'s is what makes you a fool.

If Danny sees Avery as a 7.5 million a year player and another team offer him 32 million then DA will not let him leave and get nothing over 500k a year. Duh.

It is only if Danny sees him as a 6 or 6.5m a year player, and someone offers him 8.5-9m a year that Danny will not match. It has to be over 2-3 million a year. Not 500k.

Like I said, no team will offer AB 8m per year.

Get it?

Hahahahahaha

Fierce has spoken to 30 GM's about what Avery's market value in July will be I guess.

What a fool.

How many players got 2-3 million more per season in free agency over the years than they deserved?

Again, you cannot speak in absolutes, you can only say 'I really don't see anyone going as high as 8 million per for Avery' or something like that.

Get it?

Of course he doesn't. He is arrogance and ignorance personified here.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts