Right Time To Trade Avery Bradley

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Right Time To Trade Avery Bradley

Bradley is a offensive focal point on this team, I doubt he would be on a top team.   His ability to penetrate and pass or finish at the rim, hinder him.  I agree with your post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

Bradley is a offensive focal point on this team, I doubt he would be on a top team.   His ability to penetrate and pass or finish at the rim, hinder him.  I agree with your post.

You guys are under estimating AB's defense.  He is worth what he will be looking for.  There is no way we will find a replacement better at the same cost.  Keep him  as he just keeps getting better.  I applaud his improved shooting without diminishing his exceptional defense.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Trade Bradley now.

He is too small and too fragile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to FLACFAN's comment:

You guys are under estimating AB's defense.  He is worth what he will be looking for.  There is no way we will find a replacement better at the same cost.  Keep him  as he just keeps getting better.  I applaud his improved shooting without diminishing his exceptional defense.  

Right, 5 years at 10 million per year is an excellent deal for DA and Celtics.  Hope he pulls the trigger and locks up the defensive stud now!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Right, 5 years at 10 million per year is an excellent deal for DA and Celtics.  Hope he pulls the trigger and locks up the defensive stud now!

We all know that isnt going to happen. Troll better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think AB at 8 mill is better than 35 million for two guys who can't play anymore!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

For me, the question is, if someone offer him 4/32M, does the Celtics match the offer?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Avery at 5 years totaling $50m vs Kobe for 2 years at over $50m. At least one season totally a bust. Seems fair. The kicker is going to be when the Kobester goes down again next year. How's that going to work for you?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

They could trade Kome , Gasoft, and Gnash for Lebrains and Love any time they want...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Trade Bass and Bradley.

They are both too small for their positons.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Trade Bass and Bradley.

They are both too small for their positons.

+ 1

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Defense wins championships.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from docdeke. Show docdeke's posts

let someone else have him, he is breaking down and fragile at young age, not consistent on offense, just not worth it for defense only and for how long will be able to keep up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

I totally agree.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to docdeke's comment:

let someone else have him, he is breaking down and fragile at young age, not consistent on offense, just not worth it for defense only and for how long will be able to keep up

Dah. Speak about a dumb comment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Totally agree.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

5 years at 10 per is more dumb when he basically asked for 4 and 32M and Ainge refused.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

"You guys are under estimating AB's defense."

And you are over-estimating his height. :) And his durability.

He's a good player but he may not be worth what the market will bear. All it takes is one team to drive the price up. 

Fierce is right - look to trade him this summer. Someone out there will pay a premium for his skill set. 

Ainge can't afford more so-so contracts. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts