Right Time To Trade Avery Bradley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Re: Right Time To Trade Avery Bradley

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No you weren't ... only AB's injury saved your butt from being wrong.

And your the dope that has wasted 500 posts telling this board that the C's will keep AB and pay him almost $8MM/yr ... you own that pal so stop trying to spin your stupid remarks over to me. I still say he won't stay with the C's at $8MM ... he'll be a S&T before Danny pays that much for him. And don't try to tell us that that's what you said (S&T) cuz you've been advocating keeping him for that ridiculous amount of $ ... like I said, Own It Pal!!!

[/QUOTE]

Injured or not, AB didn't get traded at the trade deadline.

I told you AB wouldn't get traded at the trade deadline, right?

You didn't believe me.

So you ended up being wrong, again, because you didn't believe me.

[/QUOTE]

I still don't believe you, your predictions or anything you say!!!

If Bradley hadn't been injured he may have been the one "tradable" that Danny could have actually gotten an acceptable offer that was worth taking. We'll never know so you can't make statements like that .... he wasn't traded blah, blah blah, so I'm right ... take another ride on the short bus pal, you're talking like a regular passenger.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, he's talking to the Professor. Smile

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Once again, rather than a response from the Fungus himself I hear from NH ... Are you his new spokeperson now that he's been deballed?

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you say I'm from Eurasia?

Now you're convinced that I'm in New Hampshire?

[/QUOTE]

He'a all over the place.  Yes he thinks I'm you and you are me.  The funny thing is he started this issue with me because I didn't agree with him.  Started with name calling and has progressed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No you weren't ... only AB's injury saved your butt from being wrong.

And your the dope that has wasted 500 posts telling this board that the C's will keep AB and pay him almost $8MM/yr ... you own that pal so stop trying to spin your stupid remarks over to me. I still say he won't stay with the C's at $8MM ... he'll be a S&T before Danny pays that much for him. And don't try to tell us that that's what you said (S&T) cuz you've been advocating keeping him for that ridiculous amount of $ ... like I said, Own It Pal!!!

[/QUOTE]

Injured or not, AB didn't get traded at the trade deadline.

I told you AB wouldn't get traded at the trade deadline, right?

You didn't believe me.

So you ended up being wrong, again, because you didn't believe me.

[/QUOTE]

I still don't believe you, your predictions or anything you say!!!

If Bradley hadn't been injured he may have been the one "tradable" that Danny could have actually gotten an acceptable offer that was worth taking. We'll never know so you can't make statements like that .... he wasn't traded blah, blah blah, so I'm right ... take another ride on the short bus pal, you're talking like a regular passenger.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, he's talking to the Professor. Smile

[/QUOTE]

Once again, rather than a response from the Fungus himself I hear from NH ... Are you his new spokeperson now that he's been deballed?

[/QUOTE]

Relax Mployee,  

i don't think Fierce is going away.

Let's talk Celtic basketball though. What position do you think they'll end up in at the end of the season? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Professor Mployee,

It's going to be ok. The Cs are headed in the right direction. They will tank this season and next (unless Danny is able to trade for an Allstar ) and then go for a free agent in 2015 or 2016. 

You can't speed up the process. It's going to take time. In the mean time just relax and enjoy it. No need to get worked up over it. You're getting stressed out. You weren't this way when you were teaching were you?