Rip Hamilton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FourthRing. Show FourthRing's posts

Rip Hamilton

Anyway this can get done?  The Pistons are saying they might be trading him.  We got a lot of big bodies for screens now, and Rip still has some gas left.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Rip Hamilton

Nope, his contract is too crazy. I wouldn't trade anyone on the roster for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

No chance
    The contract is to high(we would have to give up many players to match)
    And this guy cant defend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Good thought,lousy contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I love Rip but Danny spent all summer bring in the pieces we needed to build around our core for one more run. I don't see any reason to make a trade of 3 or 4 players to get back one. Stack has little left in the tank at all, we need a younger player to compliment Nate off the bench to run with him down the floor I think Avery will surprise a few folks having said that Larry Hughs for 5 minuts a game as a insurence policy ifAvery develops slow. it not like we needed big minuts off the bench with Von and Avery and Larry can teach them a few tricks of his craft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Re: Rip Hamilton:
    [QUOTE]Nope, his contract is too crazy. I wouldn't trade anyone on the roster for him.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Coby Karl? He can shoot, and comes cheap

http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2010/8/11/1617157/coby-karl-denver-nuggets-expected

Coby Karl did enough to earn a call-up to the Denver Nuggets from the NBA Development League last season and then played well for the team's entry in the Vegas Summer League, but all of that apparently wasn't enough to keep a job with the Nuggets according to a report from Aol FanHouse's Chris Tomasson.

Sources said Tuesday that Denver coach George Karl is expecting his son, Nuggets point guard Coby Karl, to be waived by a Sunday deadline in which his contract would become fully guaranteed for next season.

The versatile point guard averaged 19.3 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.9 assists for the Idaho Stampede between call-ups with the Nuggets and Golden State Warriors.

Because George Karl, who declined an interview request Tuesday, expects his son to be waived, sources said he's already sending out feelers to find other teams that might want to sign him. The Coby Karl contract that the Nuggets can get out of is one for the minimum of $854,389.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

[QUOTE]I love Rip but Danny spent all summer bring in the pieces we needed to build around our core for one more run. I don't see any reason to make a trade of 3 or 4 players to get back one. Stack has little left in the tank at all, we need a younger player to compliment Nate off the bench to run with him down the floor I think Avery will surprise a few folks having said that Larry Hughs for 5 minuts a game as a insurence policy ifAvery develops slow. it not like we needed big minuts off the bench with Von and Avery and Larry can teach them a few tricks of his craft.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

I think Morris Almond or can outshoot Hughes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from voguerp. Show voguerp's posts

Great thought FourthRing....but can I throw a wrench in here and inquire with you guys on whether picking up Allen Iverson for the VT would be a good idea? In my opinion, I believe he still can shoot the ball, and for VT, he comes at a cheap price!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

I dont think that Hughes can make a better job than Gaffney(I´m talking just on the defensive end,that´s all we need at this point)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rip Hamilton : Coby Karl? He can shoot, and comes cheap http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2010/8/11/1617157/coby-karl-denver-nuggets-expected Coby Karl did enough to earn a call-up to the Denver Nuggets from the NBA Development League last season and then  played well for the team's entry in the Vegas Summer League , but all of that apparently wasn't enough to keep a job with the Nuggets according to a  report from Aol FanHouse's Chris Tomasson . Sources said Tuesday that Denver coach George Karl is expecting his son, Nuggets point guard Coby Karl, to be waived by a Sunday deadline in which his contract would become fully guaranteed for next season. The versatile point guard averaged 19.3 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.9 assists for the Idaho Stampede between call-ups with the Nuggets and Golden State Warriors . Because George Karl, who declined an interview request Tuesday, expects his son to be waived, sources said he's already sending out feelers to find other teams that might want to sign him. The Coby Karl contract that the Nuggets can get out of is one for the minimum of $854,389.
    Posted by HarryMangurian[/QUOTE]

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS........."THE LITTLE LEPRECHAUN"........

Sections
Shortcuts