RIP Sasha McHale

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

RIP Sasha McHale

Kevin McHale's 22 year old daughter, Alexander (Sasha) has passed away after a long battle with lupus.

Once a Celtic, always a Celtic, and may God grant he and his family the strength to get through this..........................I don't know if I could myself.

Come back soon, Kevin, and God Bless!!

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224641/Sasha_McHales_Passes_Away

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: RIP Sasha McHale

So sad.  A parent should not have to bury a child, as we all know.  My thoughts and prayers to the McHale family.    He did the right thing by taking that leave of absence and focusing on what's really important.....family.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kevin McHale's 22 year old daughter, Alexander (Sasha) has passed away after a long battle with lupus.

Once a Celtic, always a Celtic, and may God grant he and his family the strength to get through this..........................I don't know if I could myself.

I want to thank you for your kind message but do you think you can think about God before you post your kinda mean messages about other posters here in the future? You can be real mean spirited sometimes.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

That's tough for every parents ---- GOD BLESS

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I want to thank you for your kind message but do you think you can think about God before you post your kinda mean messages about other posters here in the future? You can be real mean spirited sometimes.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Kevin McHale????

This is not about ME, this is about Kevin's daughter.  Typical lakers fan trying to turn it into something about THEM!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     Very sad to hear about Kevin's daughter.  My prayers are with Kevin and his family at this sad time.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

The McHale family has my sympathies.  It's heartbreaking she  died so young.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

RIP SASHA...Bless The McHale Family.................

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is what I mean. You talk about god in post then accuse people of being what thery are not. This incident with Mchales daughter should be a wake up call to you to be kinder to people and not act so bitter and angry. Because you cannot be godly and be mean at the same time. Just saying. Have a nice day and may god be with you.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you Kevin McHale????

This is not about ME, this is about Kevin's daughter.  Typical lakers fan trying to turn it into something about THEM!!!!

[/Q
    This is a good time to be reminded that sports is not the most important thing in the world, only life and God is what is most important. So it would be a good time to remind those like Hedley to stop being so mean spirtited and angry and accusing anyone who shows a non-partisan opinion of being Laker fans and so forth. Hedley, if you are going to mention God and then in another thread you get real mean, well God reads this stuff too, and I think He would want you to start acting fair and spiritual because like I said sports is only sports. Being nice and kind to others is more important. And please, especially with Christmas coming, please stop accusing others of what they are not. Have a beautiful day and may God be with you. And my heart goes the Mchale family.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

To all Celtics fans:

I posted the very first link about Sasha McHale, when it appeared on Hoopshype.  It stated she was 22 years old.  When more info became available, it is apparent she was, in fact, 23.  It doesn't really matter, does it?  She was too young to leave us, thoughts and prayers with the McHale family, and juvenile posters need to show a little class and respect.  22 or 23 is not the point!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hedley It's all about Bloggetty and John to Bloggetty and John they have no respect thus will never receive any from me. They take a tragedy and a good hearted post and make it about them. Totally Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

I agree - the info I posted was the only link available at the time.....as you know.  I hope Kevin comes back to the league soon, and I hope the Rockets do very well this year.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hedley It's all about Bloggetty and John to Bloggetty and John they have no respect thus will never receive any from me. They take a tragedy and a good hearted post and make it about them. Totally Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

I agree - the info I posted was the only link available at the time.....as you know.  I hope Kevin comes back to the league soon, and I hope the Rockets do very well this year.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree Fury - the info I posted was the only link available at the time.....as you know.  I hope Kevin comes back to the league soon, and I hope the Rockets do very well this year.

The info was correct at the time, and I think we all know her age is not the issue!  She was 23, way too young!!

25. This post has been removed.