Rip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Rip

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/611/richard-hamilton

That's what we need.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Rip

Rip would be a nice pickup if three things happen.

1-He's bought out

2-The C's win a bidding war

3-He doesn't mind coming off the bench.

It would be an opposing teams nightmare trying to cover Rip and Ray on defense. These two guys can run all day, off screens, pindowns, curls. It would just make a team dizzy. Then don't forget PP and KG. I pity the fool!! LOL!

SMH (wake up, wake up, you were dreaming)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I say Rip. Rip and no one could stop the bench...the calls the big three made to him were kind of suspicious in my opinion. They were supposed to be "supportive" to his situation but I dont know. I think they want him in Boston. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    How good is Rip at 3? Will he be able to spell PP for 10-15min, especially on defense? Can he counter such players as Lebron, Deng, etc?

AK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

See with a guy like Rip unlike Quis and Wafer, you take the trade-off of his offense with the hopes he gets help on defense. The other team will have to adjust to having Rip on the court especially a 2nd unit. If you choose so you can go RA, Rip, PP, BBD and KG. Now that's a potent lineup to end games. you can't foul RA or Rip. All of them can get their shot. You're giving up size for FTs and offense if you have a lead.

If you play Rip with the 2nd unit of West, Wafer, Rip, BBD and Shaq. You can run a two-man game iwth Rip and Shaq.

It's deadly any which way you look at it. You're giving up size and defense for scoring. Is Doc willing to do that?? If not, I still go with Posey or Battier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

I like this trade,but some1 posted another trade that would send Ben wallace and prince to the celtics...and i like that MUCH more

Sections
Shortcuts