Rising Stars Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Rising Stars Game

Just turned on NBA tv this morning.  The game they played yesterday was on.  I started watching for a few minutes.  This is the most disgusting basketball game I have ever seen.  I have been involved in church league games that was more competitive.  Actually I have seen 7 year olds play harder.  Guys are actually getting out of the way so the other player can go in for slam dunks.  To me this is a black eye on the NBA.  Its a mockery of the game.  I have never played a game where no one even tried to stop the other team from scoring.

They need to drop this or actually try to play the game right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Rising Stars Game

No C's players = lower TV ratings! Get a clue Mr. Stern! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

It is ridiculous.  Get withing 3 ft of the rim and everyone backs away.  Of course the other game isn't that much different until maybe the last quarter.  Those guys have a little pride I guess.  They need to make the games worth something to the guys.  Of course they make so much money anyway it would be hard for that to work as well.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Just turned on NBA tv this morning.  The game they played yesterday was on.  I started watching for a few minutes.  This is the most disgusting basketball game I have ever seen.  I have been involved in church league games that was more competitive.  Actually I have seen 7 year olds play harder.  Guys are actually getting out of the way so the other player can go in for slam dunks.  To me this is a black eye on the NBA.  Its a mockery of the game.  I have never played a game where no one even tried to stop the other team from scoring.

They need to drop this or actually try to play the game right.

I watched part of the first quarter.. What a display! Barkley against Shak a pitiful media scam/bs. Never again! Couple of Dufus. Stick with the court..guys!!

Give me the weather channel! it's better.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

The Rising Stars/Rookie Game has been that way for awhile.  I don't think I've ever watched more than 10-15 minutes of it. 

Sections
Shortcuts