Re: Rivers bizarre decision to play Terry in crunch time
posted at 1/19/2013 12:09 PM EST
In response to heirplain's comment:
In response to Kirk6's comment:
Rivers decision to play Terry in crunch time allowed Chicago to post up Rondo which lost us the game.
Lee should be the backup two guard when Bradley is out.
Actually Rondo got caught on a switch off of a pick. Opposing guards aren't posting up RR.
I watched JT in crunch time and in addition to the two game saving/extending shots he made earlier...he really played great defense in ot. Sure maybe he could of jumped up with a hand extended but really got beat by a circus shot
poor vet scoring
Beat the "C's" last night I'll take it. With healty Wilcox and Bradley we win!
If we play with this passion every game I have no doubt that we would be in the top 4 teams in the East. KG and PP are usually going to shoot better than that. With as bad as they shot, they did other things and Rondo picked up his offense. He should be looking to score 20 pts a game.
I agree we didn't catch a break on the officiating. One foul that sticks out was Robinson going in for layup, going to get blocked, sticks his leg out and kicks Sully in the b**ls and the foul called on Sullinger? I won't say the officials cost us the game but we definitely don't get home court calls.
We were very physical which we have to bring every game as well. To me if the following stuff happens.
1. RR has to push all the time,
2. RR has to look to score. He needs to get close to 20 a game.
3. Sully has to play big minutes every game that fouls allow. He was taking no crap from Boozer or Noah. He flat worked his way to every rebound he got.
4. PP has to stay away from 3 pt shots. Doc needs him to quit living on the 3pt line and go to the damn basket.
5. KG same as PP quit living outside the paint.
6. Barbosa needs time every game.
7. Green has to push the issue with scoring. I am sick of watching him fake a shot and pull it back with one hand. 99% of the time he does that he is open to shoot the ball.
OK I got it out of my system.